♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these celebs can't rock their kicks at all
laugh.gif

and i got chastised in the black infrared thread when he had those on and i said they were fake lol. people just love to hold on

and yall never believe me when i tell you all these dudes rocking fakes :smh: doesnt just go for Fab either. 60% of the dudes posted in here rocking the same crap

keep doubting your boy zyzz. KEEP DOING IT

Last edited:
and yall never believe me when i tell you all these dudes rocking fakes
mean.gif
doesnt just go for Fab either. 60% of the dudes posted in here rocking the same crap

that's what happens when dudes wear sneakers just to stunt. It brings out the worst in people. For every 5 dudes who recognize fakes on the instagram, there's a 100 people cosigning the nonsense as fresh.

Last edited:
and yall never believe me when i tell you all these dudes rocking fakes :smh: doesnt just go for Fab either. 60% of the dudes posted in here rocking the same crap

just had this convo in a group chat with 2 buddies

"yo these oregon x is fresh...post fab pic"
"you know those are "customs" "
"nah they just like the v's ... post fake Oregon V's from fleebay"
"you kno those fake too bro"
"nah u hating bro i just put my bid in"
"countless crying face emoji's"

As long as people keep talking about them, (like this thread for example) they could care less about authenticity. Stop posting their pics and discussing them you would see that 60%, if not more wouldn't even be wearing them claiming how much of a "sneaker head" they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom