♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I remember when they zoomed in on them and marv albert said sumthin about em lol

Reactions: sp
roll.gif

Last edited:
too young to remeber the concords, i do remember when Gry Payton broke out the gloves though. Even oposing teamates where coming over to see what's up.

Fab fell off after cant deny it.
Stop it fam

dude will kill any beat on a mixtape, He is underrated to me 

but it is sad he out here rocking GMs/fakes

exactly were cappin on his affection for bang bang's not music, because lyrically he would more than likely **** up your current fav rapper.

i said it before & ill say it again if there was no JAY fab would be where he is

Those VI's are definitely fake, the pantone collection version JB showed a while back did not have "blue" soles, they were perfectly clear, not that Jordan couldn't change their mind before they release, but not likely at this point in time when there hasn't even been mention of a future release.  

I do think those celebs that get their JB stuff "months" early (Fab, Khaled, etc) are messing with GM/Fakes most of the time, and it's quite apparent just based on timing because all of the associated JB celebs (DJ Skee, Fat Joe, and the athletes) usually get their pairs about a week or two before release on most stuff.  Just like all the Columbia XI's that are for sale right now, 4 months before release...no shot those are legit.  

Fab fell off after cant deny it.
Stop it fam

dude will kill any beat on a mixtape, He is underrated to me 

but it is sad he out here rocking GMs/fakes
exactly were cappin on his affection for bang bang's not music, because lyrically he would more than likely **** up your current fav rapper.

i said it before & ill say it again if there was no JAY fab would be where he is
i totally agree lyrically dude is a beast on the mic.

i love when he features on tracks cause all i need to hear is that 1 verse and it just leaves you like 
eek.gif

stop it fam
Lol.

Dude had me spellin fabulous wrong for 10 years.
roll.gif
roll.gif

So true man i fell for this to plenty of times growing up 

lmaoo Fab been in fakes since the cosby shows. gordan gartrelles n ****.

I think yall are gassing a bit...Fab aint been 'nice' nice since sidekicks and hypnotiq were popping.

What the celebs are doing are treating these GM's like special connects. They aren't truly involved in the "sneaker culture" and think no one knows about these GM manufacturers and how they have products months in advance and in reality a lot of these people that are into sneakers don't know especially when these GM manufacturers releasing products early are charging 2x the amount Nike charges for GR's.

...little do they know that their is this secret online community of devoted people who are enamored with Nike's as well as other sneaker manufacturers that are able to spot fakes :smile:

Last edited:
Most of these celebs have no idea what they're rockin. They have a stylist that gets stuff for em, most cases I doubt the stylist even knows the stuff is GM/fake.

They probably automatically think if they get it from a factory in china=legit.

Might as well bring back the spongebob dub zeros.

lmaooo i knew this one ***** in high school, son musta have the variant connect...he literally had every single foo foo jordan ever. and matching (probably fake) throwback jersey and nba logo jeans or nascar jacket lol. I dont think I ever saw him repeat a fit. I remember my lil cousin had some fake XIII lows in the altitude cw...they looked dope in low...but fugazi.

My boy was telling me about how big boy showed up to sneakerpimps with some fake Air Jordan V's on and got boo'd out the place :rofl: I die everytime he tells me that story

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom