♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rhester

^^ I'd guess Joe has on Air Bakin Boots
yeah those is fire...but i already got da foamposite boots...getting those too would be overkill...

vado is hands down the best dresser in this thread, he kills almost ever fit he wears.

except those jeans that were cut into shorts in that soul plane video.
laugh.gif

my g had a off day. slime > the entire rap game

idk why but terrence looks like he would be one of those lames back in highschool that swore they could get all the girls but never had any.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by zekmo88

freekey zeekey with the knicks fitted
Cmon son...
yeah, I don't get where they're going with this 
laugh.gif

some marginal rappers that wear anything polo don't need to fill up the "celebs with heat" thread.

New thread title by the summertime:  ~~~~|People wearing clothes|~~~~

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

vado is hands down the best dresser in this thread, he kills almost ever fit he wears.

im guessing you're heavy into polo.
i think dude has nice fits, but not the best dressed, there's more to fashion than rl...

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

i think dude has nice fits, but not the best dressed, there's more to fashion than rl...
Vado? Best dresser? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's your typical uptown cat with dough to afford all the RL he wants. Thats about it.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Vado? Best dresser? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's your typical uptown cat with dough to afford all the RL he wants. Thats about it.

But honestly, who else in the rap game would you consider better besides Wale???....Imo Chris Brown is a terrible dresser, and so is Kanye....Big Sean can't dress to me either....so besides Wale, and Vado who would you really consider?

Vado? Best dresser? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But honestly, who else in the rap game would you consider better besides Wale???....Imo Chris Brown is a terrible dresser, and so is Kanye....Big Sean can't dress to me either....so besides Wale, and Vado who would you really consider?

I don't think you can discredit Ye' bro....his style may not appeal to you, but he's fly !%! dude, yeah he has his oopps moment, but he's not afraid to go out of the norm or what's accepted and make it hot, sometimes he fails, it's bound to happen.But besides Ye' to name a few artists who are extremely well dressedPharrelCommonJohn legendHell even Bruno MarsBut then again their styles are completely different than Wale...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

I don't think you can discredit Ye' bro....his style may not appeal to you, but he's fly !%! dude, yeah he has his oopps moment, but he's not afraid to go out of the norm or what's accepted and make it hot, sometimes he fails, it's bound to happen.But besides Ye' to name a few artists who are extremely well dressedPharrelCommonJohn legendHell even Bruno MarsBut then again their styles are completely different than Wale...
Yep.. this is what i was thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom