Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by zekmo88

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Vado? Best dresser? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's your typical uptown cat with dough to afford all the RL he wants. Thats about it.

But honestly, who else in the rap game would you consider better besides Wale???....Imo Chris Brown is a terrible dresser, and so is Kanye....Big Sean can't dress to me either....so besides Wale, and Vado who would you really consider?

I don't think you can discredit Ye' bro....his style may not appeal to you, but he's fly !%! dude, yeah he has his oopps moment, but he's not afraid to go out of the norm or what's accepted and make it hot, sometimes he fails, it's bound to happen. But besides Ye' to name a few artists who are extremely well dressed Pharrel Common John legend Hell even Bruno Mars But then again their styles are completely different than Wale...

I can respect that list, but imo Ye is too over the top, some of hit outfits I wouldn't even buy for my girl....But I aree with common, John Legend, and Bruno Mars, Pharell is so so, but I guess the only reason I feel that way is because I can relate more to Wale and Vado

Originally Posted by kingofny04

What is Fat Joe rocking? Looks like LeBron 8s or Total Foamposites to me

celebrity-feet-tracy-morgan-nike-year-of-the-rabbit-air-force-1-6-570x384.jpg

celebrity-feet-tracy-morgan-nike-year-of-the-rabbit-air-force-1-5-570x379.jpg
Something about a thick asian broad that just has my cajones getting mushy like calzones.

I wonder who's assistant she is... Tracys or Jimmys? 

Damn.

Originally Posted by BinYe

celebrity-feet-tracy-morgan-nike-year-of-the-rabbit-air-force-1-6-570x384.jpg

celebrity-feet-tracy-morgan-nike-year-of-the-rabbit-air-force-1-5-570x379.jpg
Something about a thick asian broad that just has my cajones getting mushy like calzones.

Damn.

Isn't that tracy's girl ? i read that some were
btw i barely ever see a thick Asian girl i didn't even know they existed 
laugh.gif
 all the Asian girls i see are always slim 

Originally Posted by BinYe

Damn.

Tracy's ...girl.

Btw, Watch "Slim, Fitted" Jerseys be back in style by the end of summer.

Watch dudes start rocking size small/Medium sizes jerseys.

But anyone got a picture of CB in the Michigan Jersey he rocked on 106?

Originally Posted by Caerus

Btw, Watch "Slim, Fitted" Jerseys be back in style by the end of summer.

Watch dudes start rocking size small/Medium sizes jerseys.

But anyone got a picture of CB in the Michigan Jersey he rocked on 106?
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/19/fashion/19noticed.html?_r=1
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/19/fashion/19noticed.html?_r=1http://thefastertimes.com/tv/2010/07/20/nba-jerseys-of-pitchfork/

already happened, just spreading to the non-ironic crowd 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Vado? Best dresser? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's your typical uptown cat with dough to afford all the RL he wants. Thats about it.

But honestly, who else in the rap game would you consider better besides Wale???....Imo Chris Brown is a terrible dresser, and so is Kanye....Big Sean can't dress to me either....so besides Wale, and Vado who would you really consider?

I don't think you can discredit Ye' bro....his style may not appeal to you, but he's fly !%! dude, yeah he has his oopps moment, but he's not afraid to go out of the norm or what's accepted and make it hot, sometimes he fails, it's bound to happen.But besides Ye' to name a few artists who are extremely well dressedPharrelCommonJohn legendHell even Bruno MarsBut then again their styles are completely different than Wale...
Bro....not even. 
I've said it before and I'll say it again. TI>all those dudes you mentioned. 

He rocks a suit better than all of them, minus Legend maybe. 

And his casual pieces are top notch. Cardigans, shawl collars. And can still set all of it off with fresh J's. 

At this point, outside of the Rosewood "movement", which lasted like, a week, Kanye is known more for his misses than his hits. 

I've always found this whole "Kanye as style icon" concept laughable. I think people who are fans of his music like to blow the other elements out of proportion. 

When he hits, he's not doing ANYTHING out of the norm really. Cats in here get hyped when he's in a T shirt, jeans and J's. That's out of the norm? 

And when he does go "out of the norm", it's usually a %@@*!$! trainwreck. 

Makes great music though. 

every 2nd person wearing Jereseys all Summer long in Sydney Australia, but now we're out of Summer they starting to slow up

Originally Posted by rhester

^ yeah we gotta get this thread back on track....

16kbdd3.jpg
any info on these jeans or some like it, been looking for some khaki-#%* jeans forever
but every pair i find are all extra baggy n $$%!

Originally Posted by Freshness

Originally Posted by rhester

^ yeah we gotta get this thread back on track....

16kbdd3.jpg
any info on these jeans or some like it, been looking for some khaki-#%* jeans forever
but every pair i find are all extra baggy n $$%!

Try American Eagle, they have a very similar pair.

Count me on the bandwagon of jerseys, I'll be copping at least a Knicks jersey this summer...

Knicks jersey/royal foams >>>> mike Vic jersey/ Oly VII's

Comeatmebro.

I know its just a bball jersey and some shirts, but fam couldn't @least have matched somewhat????...lol, guess I was raised differently...lol

I know its just a bball jersey and some shirts, but fam couldn't @least have matched somewhat????...lol, guess I was raised differently...lol

^^                                                             ^^                                                                                ^^                                                                   ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom