♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SexPistol032

yes Wowzers...Go ahead and discuss about the way another man speaks...smh

So what exactly are you here to discuss?

Keep shaking your head....

out.php

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

If you're one sneeze away from exposing your belly button, your shirt is too small.
Belly button tho 
laugh.gif

Melo is one sneeze away from showing  his Belt in that pic 
one size up might have been  better  but his tee is not tight

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Thank God for that winter coming up. Time for it to go away for a little while..

Get ready for the Camo pants...They're the new fall trend.
Melo shirt looking extra young.  Dude is 6'0 plus wearing medium shirt...IONO

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Thank God for that winter coming up. Time for it to go away for a little while..

i was wearing camo pants this past fall and winter and dudes had jokes about 'em in the wdywt (while some were PMing me asking where i got 'em). same dudes will be rocking 'em this fall, watch...

when i first wore a denim jacket in the WDYWT dudes had jokes, like "there's never any reason to wear a denim jacket"... now they wear them...
laugh.gif

sheep everywhere...

it's ok to follow trends, but have your own style, and incorporate those trends into your style.
don't buy into trends you don't even like just because you wanna fit in (that's the true definition of a hypebeast imo).
and don't wait for everyone else to hop on something b4 you do.
if you really like something, go with it, screw what other people think. chances are they'll be up on it later anyways...

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Better drag mine out from a coupla years ago ready then.....and lose some gut....
happy.gif

Im a NAS fan since day 1. but he looks like hes got boobs in that pic. lolol. Nice 11's nasty nas

Nas stays with a crispy hair cut
pimp.gif

Nas's shirt is more ill fitting than Melo's BTW, I dare someone to say somethin' slick about it...
laugh.gif

I see what Melo was tryna pull off though...He just isn't ripped enough to do so...Thats why it looks awkward

what's worse a hypebeast that jumps on a trend after it picks up or a hipster that says "i was rocking _______ before everyone"?

Originally Posted by airferreira

what's worse a hypebeast that jumps on a trend after it picks up or a hipster that says "i was rocking _______ before everyone"?

umm...id say the hipster bruh.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airferreira

Probably the person who cares about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom