♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by derry1

Nas killed it at rock the bells this wknd

i agree! Hate me now
pimp.gif

^from the way they're creasing up I'd say 501 shrink to fits. Plus on larger guys like Ross, 501s begin to look extra baggy in the larger sizes.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

marmourjr wrote:
Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Thank God for that winter coming up. Time for it to go away for a little while..

Get ready for the Camo pants...They're the new fall trend.

i was wearing camo pants this past fall and winter and dudes had jokes about 'em in the wdywt (while some were PMing me asking where i got 'em). same dudes will be rocking 'em this fall, watch...

when i first wore a denim jacket in the WDYWT dudes had jokes, like "there's never any reason to wear a denim jacket"... now they wear them...
laugh.gif

sheep everywhere...

it's ok to follow trends, but have your own style, and incorporate those trends into your style.
don't buy into trends you don't even like just because you wanna fit in (that's the true definition of a hypebeast imo).
and don't wait for everyone else to hop on something b4 you do.
if you really like something, go with it, screw what other people think. chances are they'll be up on it later anyways...

someone had to do it.

sounds like you got PTSD from fashion.
indifferent.gif

stop with the whining

Originally Posted by airferreira

what's worse a hypebeast that jumps on a trend after it picks up or a hipster that says "i was rocking _______ before everyone"?

They're both just plain awful
laugh.gif
 LoL People just gotta do you. Take a little from every style you like and make you're own style. A lotta cats are on here damn near trying to buy the outfits off these celebs back.

Proto always claiming he the first to do something
Originally Posted by egaroc1

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

marmourjr wrote:
Get ready for the Camo pants...They're the new fall trend.

i was wearing camo pants this past fall and winter and dudes had jokes about 'em in the wdywt (while some were PMing me asking where i got 'em). same dudes will be rocking 'em this fall, watch...

when i first wore a denim jacket in the WDYWT dudes had jokes, like "there's never any reason to wear a denim jacket"... now they wear them...
laugh.gif

sheep everywhere...

it's ok to follow trends, but have your own style, and incorporate those trends into your style.
don't buy into trends you don't even like just because you wanna fit in (that's the true definition of a hypebeast imo).
and don't wait for everyone else to hop on something b4 you do.
if you really like something, go with it, screw what other people think. chances are they'll be up on it later anyways...

someone had to do it.

sounds like you got PTSD from fashion.
indifferent.gif

stop with the whining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom