♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by illphillip

I think those Air Mags look ridiculous on the feet. Not in a good way.

This reminds me of when I passed on the Espo Air Force II's. I thought to myself, there is no way I'd wear something so ridiculous on my feet.

And even being 150+ sneakers deep, I am not a "collector". I buy to wear. I'm not building a display or museum at the crib.

Mags are a cool collectors item if that's your thing. And I guess you get "cool points" from the sneaker geeks for actually wearing them out.

But they just look silly to me.
QFT. When the movie came out, I thought it was interesting to see Nike contributing, but never did I think the MAGs were dope. I keep telling people, "Marty McFly was a sucker, why would I want to rock kicks he made famous?", but the hype got people on lock.

282jsip.jpg

Originally Posted by illphillip

I think those Air Mags look ridiculous on the feet. Not in a good way.

This reminds me of when I passed on the Espo Air Force II's. I thought to myself, there is no way I'd wear something so ridiculous on my feet.

And even being 150+ sneakers deep, I am not a "collector". I buy to wear. I'm not building a display or museum at the crib.

Mags are a cool collectors item if that's your thing. And I guess you get "cool points" from the sneaker geeks for actually wearing them out.

But they just look silly to me.

exactly fam! these shoes are whack! to me they look like something a 6 grader would wear. I just cant see myself wearing these shoes at all.....I'll leave that to the  HYPEBEAST! 

are the foam max's that budden has on even out yet? dude been up on kick game pretty strong this past year. never noticed him rockin as many heaters as he has been lately. must be on a forum or somethin...

and yeah the mags are great for nostalgic purposes/collecting. but once you put those things on your beggin for attention.

No, if you're talking about the power lace thing that automatically closes it onto your foot. Only thing that works is the lights.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

20h130o.jpg
I find it hard to believe that tyga is causing this kind of pandemonium

they must of thought he was bow wow or something

honestly i thought the same until last friday Tyga showed up in his tour bus around my job(he was in front of the guitar center) & there was a instant crowd mostly hs girls but a decent crowd was there just to see him he wasnt off the bus 2 minutes before he left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom