♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

kanye-west-lfw-2.jpg

Standing/Sitting Pigeon-toed when you're not really Pigeon-Toed=Female trait... I use to see this time and time again on FB and Twitter Avatars...
laugh.gif
Like, Come on, I've seen you walk before...and you're pretty damn slew-footed...

Relax dawg you're looking to much into it Kanye knows what's on his feet and is simply posing for the camera....Kinda stuff Wale does in half his photos....... but I'm just assuming.

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

Relax dawg you're looking to much into it Kanye knows what's on his feet and is simply posing for the camera....Kinda stuff Wale does in half his photos....... but I'm just assuming.

So, You pose pigeon-toed for photos?

....Oh

....I guess its a trend and not a "female trait"...my bad dawg

If you look at the photo from other show he doesn't have his feet like that, he could just be squirming his feet around

Tyga isn't that popular but yet a page was wasted on him on here lol

We really gonna analyze how kanye is posing??? Lol

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

So, You pose pigeon-toed for photos?

....Oh

....I guess its a trend and not a "female trait"...my bad dawg
Both of you are looking too much into it and both of you sound stupid.

kanye-west-lfw-2.jpg

Standing/Sitting Pigeon-toed when you're not really Pigeon-Toed=Female trait... I use to see this time and time again on FB and Twitter Avatars...
laugh.gif
Like, Come on, I've seen you walk before...and you're pretty damn slew-footed...
omg this thread never lets me down
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

oh yeah, putting water bottle under seat? definitely feminine

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

kanye-west-lfw-2.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Truth.
Crossing fingers?  Female dog-like bruh.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Truth.
JayZ-Persol-Sunglasses-Beyonce-KnowlesChristian-Louboutin-Daffodile-Glitter-Platform-Pumps-Spring-Summer-2011-Collection.jpg
 Really bruh?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Truth.
sitting next to another male, female trait. wearing bracelets, ayo. jeans too tight. pause. c'mon though yall can't be serious 
laugh.gif

Lol, I wasn't reaching... I'm dead serious... Why go out of your way to pose Pigeon-toed when you're not...Do you know how much effort it takes to do that?
laugh.gif

I know you seen females doing this in pics all of the time... including the scrunched up, picker lipped face...throwing up the peace sign

kanye-west-lfw-2.jpg

laugh.gif
not gonna lie, i looked @ this pic and thought "well, theres kanye lookin gay again". but decide not to post that b/c 1: everyone SHOULD already know this guy is suspect by now and 2: didnt really feel like defending my statement to a bunch of his relentless fanboys...

there just some things men dont do, and sitting like that is 1 of them...

glad someone else said it though...

man, the way y'all be reachin' on the ayo stuff in here does nothing but make you look suspect yourself...
laugh.gif

dude's got one foot turned in, must be ayo. nevermind that it's a fashion trend plenty of people are rocking, dude's got on slim fit jeans and bracelets, must be ayo. dude's sitting next to his homeboy, must be ayo. dude crossed his hands in his lap while sitting, must be ayo.

seriously yo?  y'all got problems...
roll.gif

anyways, that raglan loso got on is a good look. one of the cleaner fits i've seen on ol' boy...
pimp.gif

i think dude has just been to europe a lot and is up on their fashion, which a lot of it is slim fit and looks feminine to the average wanna be goon in the US (meanwhile it's pretty obvious he loves vagina, prolly more than some of y'all clowning, he's just comfortable enough in his sexuality to wear what he wants)...

i call it like i see it, and some times he be going a lil' too far with stuff, like teal colored skinny jeans, and the way he rocked his mags was ugly.

but we can all say what we want, kanye remains to be one of the most influential fashion icons in the country. he got all these rappers rocking skinny jeans now after they had jokes initially... GQ magazine even referenced him when they did the piece about the bracelets trend... etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom