♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by RJSims

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

Originally Posted by RJSims

How can you not like someone you don't know personally...What has he done to you?
the dudes a public figure, of course people will have opinions of him, his music especially gives people a reason to like or hate him. If your gonna say he cant hate the guy because he doesnt know him personally then i can use the same logic and say that you cant like him because you dont know him personally either. If you like the guy then dont be surprised to find out there are people that feel the opposite way. And to turn the "what has he done to you?" question around; il ask you "what has he done for you?", not tryin to come at you, i just like discussions  

I like his music, his sense of fashion. I don't know him personally to like or hate Wale as a person.Plus hate is a strong word and often missed used.I just don't think you can hate someone you don't know at all. I get where your coming from though...

no one used the word hate.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ksteezy

As far as what?...clothing??...HELL NO.
clothing from da 90's >>>>>>>>>>>>> now

hell everything people wear now came from da late 80's early 90's

in a bastardized form...

Bro you are biased though.
look at what everyone wears now, it can all be traced back to da early 90's..snapbacks, jean jackets, fitted jeans, loud colors...evvvverything

clothing now just has a metrosexual twist on it if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom