♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see black / red XIII's on the court
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Im loyal to nike....I may rock pumps since they were my ony reebok in 4th grade...

other than that I wouldnt be caught dead with them on....

Originally Posted by dimez81

Im loyal to nike....I may rock pumps since they were my ony reebok in 4th grade...

And that is why your low quality Jordan retro's are $160+. Those stompers are hard. When it's cool to be different again people will be back on these other brands. People hating on NB who have prob never owned a pair.

didn't know Monta threw on bred XI's last night after the XIII's, i wanted him to wear the bred XI's as soon as i heard him coming to MKE.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wait??...New Balances get no love now?...

I don't want to live on this earth no more...Nike has ya brainwashed.

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by sneakermane

BINGO.....
smokin.gif

I'm somewhat ashamed to admit I rocked tons of iversons in the early 00s in high school. I only really ever liked the answer 1s and the questions though. smh
What? Son why? When Reebok dropped these joints, Nike/JB had a run for their money. 
reebok_question_re-release.jpg

The Questions were FIRE, everybody wanted a pair. Don't let anyone fool you, die hard Nike/Jordan heads or whatever, it don't matter. If you wanted to be "that kid" around that time, you needed these in your arsenal. 

Now everything after? I dunno... Everything after was weak. 

Yes those were ill. Never had a pair though but almost did when they re released em years back.

Had these

answer1_roy.jpg

and these but in white/ grey

images

and these

The_Answer_RBK_V.jpg

I love nice shoes. I wear whatever brand i want to wear. NB has major heat. Asics(ronnie fieg got me on them), Addias got nice causal shoes(sambas for summer), and of course Nike has heat. A good shoe is a good shoe man. Buy what you like. Don't limit what you wear.

New Balance has alot of crazy japan boutique collabos that will never hit stateside and are bananas...Nike has alot of people by the balls unless you start supporting the other company s that are more versatile with there selection nike will keep going up...Come on ELITE kobes and Lebrons
laugh.gif
...Now back to the thread...I remember those 13s

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

I understand people like the 90s Reeboks but what about the 80s...the alien stompers were sick and they always drop limited colorway...
Those are the ugliest shoes I have ever laid eyes on bro. Looks like Fila and British Knights had an ugly stepchild or somethin 
sick.gif
 Do you though bruh.....

Originally Posted by bence23

reebok_question_re-release.jpg

answer1_roy.jpg

and these but in white/ grey

images

and these

The_Answer_RBK_V.jpg

All of these were clean, and that's just the inversion series. Reebok has a ton of dope kicks, funny thing is quality wise Nike is probably the weakest among all these brands. Every once in a while I go on the hunt for clean old reeboks from back in the day, there just too damn hard to find. Those alien stompers are horrible btw, pretty damn ugly. 

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by dimez81

And that is why your low quality Jordan retro's are $160+. Those stompers are hard. When it's cool to be different again people will be back on these other brands. People hating on NB who have prob never owned a pair.
Um I am 30.  I seen the best of nike and reebok.  Sorry But hands down nike has and always will have better styling than reebok.  Nike was so ahead of there time...why do you think retro sell like crazy?
I havent seen a shoe lately that reebok has impressed me with...maybe the swizzy joint but other than that what?? I could buy a cheap 60 pair of nike that has more style than a reebok shoe?

I would wear addidas over Reebok any day.

Those stompers are wack as hell...

Honestly I barely buy any of the new retros,  I rather spend on og or early 2000 pairs.  Only a select few new retros I buy. 

NB I will always were..im from the dmv thats a given

Funny all these dudes saying I wouldn't be caught dead in NB or reeboks the same ones complaining bout the quality and changes in every retro they buy from Nike.

If they only knew the quality stuff there missing.

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

Nike always been a good sneaker for sports notice signature player models sell but when your ready to step out to the club or with ya ladie if.you are an adidas head you can throw some y3s on or puma heads some. McQueen or Hussein's on...even vans got taka hayashi which all these brands make Ill kicks to clean up your look...we aint in the 90s no more and to me those designs don't hold no.weight no more...Why spend 200 plus on some og jays that have the chance to crumble with wear...just to say you own some ogs or earlier retros

I got a ton og's and early retro, none has yet to do so....except some neon 95's.  Knock on wood it doesnt happen but I've been very fortunate to avoid that...I know as time goes by They wont last...
I could have spent money on lv, gucci, lanvi shoes for how much I spent on some nikes. But the designer shoes just doesn't do it for me, I spent money on some lv that I have yet to wear

I just like the style of sneakers.  Im the type that rather wear nikes in the club then any designer shoes....luckily I do a lot of work for clubs and promoter to where I can wear what ever.

I would wear other sneakers besides nike, but the fact is majority if other brands just don't appeal to me.  Addidas is the only one that comes close to nike this day and age.

at this point I wore nike most my life...why would that change now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom