♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by Jay Jetson617

Nike always been a good sneaker for sports notice signature player models sell but when your ready to step out to the club or with ya ladie if.you are an adidas head you can throw some y3s on or puma heads some. McQueen or Hussein's on...even vans got taka hayashi which all these brands make Ill kicks to clean up your look...we aint in the 90s no more and to me those designs don't hold no.weight no more...Why spend 200 plus on some og jays that have the chance to crumble with wear...just to say you own some ogs or earlier retros

I got a ton og's and early retro, none has yet to do so....except some neon 95's.  Knock on wood it doesnt happen but I've been very fortunate to avoid that...I know as time goes by They wont last...
I could have spent money on lv, gucci, lanvi shoes for how much I spent on some nikes. But the designer shoes just doesn't do it for me, I spent money on some lv that I have yet to wear

I just like the style of sneakers.  Im the type that rather wear nikes in the club then any designer shoes....luckily I do a lot of work for clubs and promoter to where I can wear what ever.

I would wear other sneakers besides nike, but the fact is majority if other brands just don't appeal to me.  Addidas is the only one that comes close to nike this day and age.

at this point I wore nike most my life...why would that change now?

If Nikes is your thing then so be it and I don't wish crumbling soles on no one...my last comment was basically saying the other sneaker brands are more versatile...so instead of spending money on some lv and prada you could get some y3s or puma luxury models...but to each they own and to the dude that said Reebok been checked out should do some research and go over seas for example Japan and they stay coming out with sick Reebok collabos that are really limited and wont be retroed like some companys...I mean the cheapest I found some bringbacks was for $400 for some damn Reeboks...I aint defending reebok because my favorite brand is puma I just think some you all should check Reebok whole catalog. It's serious...my fault if I took away from the thread...

Dudes is really arguing about Reeboks and Nikes for 5 pages?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Different strokes.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Dudes is really arguing about Reeboks and Nikes for 5 pages?

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Different strokes.

I know right...Well this is a forum  called niketalk...
Y-3a re ok....not really my thing...I rather do andriod homme....I use those as my club beaters when I know i'm gonna get waisted and have them covered in alchol....
but its cool everyone style is different are we all would look alike.....so go ahead andlet people rock there reeboks.

actually...I did buy some reeboks for my ex a couple years ago....easytone butt joints.  

She said they were the worst and not even comfortable to work out in....

Funny you say homme I gave a pair of black oil mach 1's and the all red ah by homme to my little cousin yesterday along with the red alien stompers and I kind of regret it...

IMHO...buying LV, Bellangias and other hi-fashion sneakers is merely for insecurity purposes.

In my experience, the excuses I hear are...

"I'm getting my grown man on"...at 21-25? Sure..ok.

"It's nothing. I can afford them"... You still live at home and you're on the bus.

At the end of the day, it's their money or whatever but putting a $ sign behind your way of life as a tool for "status" is beyond lame.

and just to be devils advocate...

Reebox classics>Nike Cortez

A$ap stay rockin them cement IV's lol they fresh tho can't believe i didn't get a pair i stood in line and the dude in front of me got the last size 9.5
frown.gif
frown.gif
 and the only sizes left were 13+ and 7 and under
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by you big dummy

756fae1461ff11e1abb0123.jpg

The thought process behind something like this gotta be so corny and embarrassing...Like "fam I'ma sit here and hold these two shoes with a confused look in my face as if I don't know which to choose, while casually showing off my Brons"
this photo was taken in the Nike Vault, in Melbourne Australia, a month ago, Nike let him and cop those Jordans before they released. 
Can't really hate on that

& he did cop them all.  

ifaesp.jpg

Since Instagram has really blown up we've had access to a lot more "celebrities" pics and rappers who love kicks. People see this and think people (who aren't following Wale on instragram) are copying him.

"Sneakerheads" are such elite's that they find any reason to hate on someone else. Accuse other people of not being "real sneakerheads" cause they can't name every single model Jordan & Nike put out.

Alot of rappers people hate on, are twice their age and grew up owning OG's, selling drugs to buy the originals not retros 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Reebok been checked out the sneaker game...too late for a comeback
30t6p3b.gif

naw they got some life left....they not at fila's level quite yet....but if they dont unlock their vaults soon they gonna lose a entire generation of youngsters that have always looked at reeboks as wack/trash....only

people that remember reebok's prominence is us old 80's babies.....

Originally Posted by TaylorGangxJets

And can we please stop arguing about reeboks and whatever else and get more pictures of some celebs rockin heat? Thanks.
no one here is arguing...this banter makes this thread move with ideas and not just a glorified picture book....

Originally Posted by TaylorGangxJets

And can we please stop arguing about reeboks and whatever else and get more pictures of some celebs rockin heat? Thanks.
no one here is arguing...this banter makes this thread move with ideas and not just a glorified picture book....

I'm only 25 years old & I can remember when Reeboks were hot, I was the %@%% in school with pumps lol

If you think Reebok was never hot then you must be wayy too young to even speak on them.

You can't hate on Ross being a rapper, not an athlete, a rapper and getting signed to a athletic shoe brand.

It's not like Ross is getting paid chump change to rock some g-unit sneakers

I'm only 25 years old & I can remember when Reeboks were hot, I was the %@%% in school with pumps lol

If you think Reebok was never hot then you must be wayy too young to even speak on them.

You can't hate on Ross being a rapper, not an athlete, a rapper and getting signed to a athletic shoe brand.

It's not like Ross is getting paid chump change to rock some g-unit sneakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom