♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

JayTimeOutSept01-767x1024.jpg
nice pic of jigga...never thought da XIV's were his style...
That magazine's from 2001 - XVs and XVIs were the latest Js at that time and MJ wasn't playing. Can see why Jay-Z would wear XIVs.

Ninja...dont you remember that MTV episode where they followed him around and he copped the carolina lows early at some spot in NY?

^ yooo your rodrigo from SASC haha, dope dope. its Uwade fam
size 10 checking in btw
tongue.gif

but anyways nice fit on Wale, and Meeks fit just looks ehhh. not a good look.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Did this dude just say he can't take a man seriously that wears a size 8!!??....since when shoe size plays a part in personality?...with that statement alone I can't take YOU seriously, add them goofy %## size 14's and you definitely looking like a clown walking around the street...you better be at leaaasstttt 6'5" anything shorter and you look deformed.

I could give less than a damn about another man's personality....i prefer women. And hey I wear a sz.14-15, if I look so goofy, that's fine. That's your opinion, and once again, i could give less than a damn about YOUR opinion or anybody else on NT. I'm 6'7, probably a whole two feet taller than you... Get a life little guy.

Originally Posted by DonVerbal

Well I wear a 15 and it's rare for me to NOT find my size, they do make fewer in that sz but I find pretty much everything I want...and I'm 6'3 and nothing I rock looks goofy clownish or whatever on me...and I can care less if someone wears a 8 or a 18 nobody has control over what there shoe size is gonna be and nobody on here should knock anybody over there size... Big or small...all about the love for kicks

QFT.

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Did this dude just say he can't take a man seriously that wears a size 8!!??....since when shoe size plays a part in personality?...with that statement alone I can't take YOU seriously, add them goofy %## size 14's and you definitely looking like a clown walking around the street...you better be at leaaasstttt 6'5" anything shorter and you look deformed.

I could give less than a damn about another man's personality....i prefer women. And hey I wear a sz.14-15, if I look so goofy, that's fine. That's your opinion, and once again, i could give less than a damn about YOUR opinion or anybody else on NT. I'm 6'7, probably a whole two feet taller than you... Get a life little guy.
Obviously you do give a Damb seeing how you sparked an off topic e-debate about shoe size.

Oh so now Steezy is 4'7? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Steezy has a pretty dope style and from what I can tell he has quite a few things going for him, his style is dope too. 

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Obviously you do give a Damb seeing how you sparked an off topic e-debate about shoe size.

I spoke on the issue for the simple fact that you and "smaller foot" NT members ALWAYS have something to say about individuals withlarger feet. Im not going to lie to u or anybody on NT, i could care-less if yall clown me cuz im going to continue to post. I took offense to that statement. Im sure i got some of the same kicks in my closet that u have, but u gonna talk $@# about mine for the simple fact that the ONLY difference is PHYSICAL size. So that makes my shoe ugly??? Simple minded individuals...

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

I spoke on the issue for the simple fact that you and "smaller foot" NT members ALWAYS have something to say about individuals withlarger feet. Im not going to lie to u or anybody on NT, i could care-less if yall clown me cuz im going to continue to post. I took offense to that statement. Im sure i got some of the same kicks in my closet that u have, but u gonna talk $@# about mine for the simple fact that the ONLY difference is PHYSICAL size. So that makes my shoe ugly??? Simple minded individuals...
Bro, you sound hurt. Truth is,imo smaller sneakers look better, (size 10.5 here) I personally wish I wore a size smaller, and quite honestly my girls j's look better. Just opinion bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom