♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by zyr12

♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 4 | ~~~~ ♔ coming soon

your a troll, you still owe me $50.
The bet was that your shoes would be authentic. Seeing how you zipped Jays jeans back up, you lost the bet. Hence, you owe him $50.

Originally Posted by Pusha Tim

team 8.5-9 where u at?
laugh.gif

I was heartbroken when I grew to 9.5.
tired.gif
Size 9 was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Samples and being able to try on the display at the store without asking for help
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I still dress just like that Jigga pic cuz that is what I'm comfortable in. I'm married and have NEVER dressed to impress guys. There is too much dressing to impress othr dudes going on now. I have already had the talk with my 11 year old boy that you never worry about what other men think about your attire. It's all about the females.

i'm not gonna go into ANOTHER whole debate about this same ol' stuff, but a lot of actually FLY females prefer men in slimmer clothing, at least a helluva lot slimmer than the overly baggy trends of years ago, just ask 'em (at least the girls i mess with)... i mean, think about it... we like to see them in stuff that shows their body... why would they wanna see us in some OD baggy clothing... not saying dudes in skin tight stuff is dope, cuz it's not, and i'll never get down with it, but i can see where some more modern, slim fit stuff, is more appealing to women...

if anything, i think the overly baggy look is geared more towards impressing dudes than women... at least from my experience, cuz as soon as i slimmed up my clothes, wore a deep V that shows a lil' skin, BAD #*!%*$+ started taking a lot more notice, and i couldn't care less about the insults dudes flung at me, cuz after a lil' while they were biting my style... just sayin'...

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

The bet was that your shoes would be authentic. Seeing how you zipped Jays jeans back up, you lost the bet. Hence, you owe him $50.

no, the bet was that he would get the same bo-bo fakes/early pairs Zyzz got... and he did...

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

team 8.5-9 where u at?
laugh.gif

tired.gif
Size 9 was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Samples and being able to try on the display at the store without asking for help
laugh.gif

Exactly why imo its the best size to be. But also standing in sneaker lines asking everyones size and hearing them say,"10.5", "11", "12","13"and knowing you got you pair no problem just feels 
pimp.gif

Team 8.5-9 is here son 
grin.gif

bet was that 23Penny sold authentic shoes but he sold the exact shoes SDS sold...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I still dress just like that Jigga pic cuz that is what I'm comfortable in. I'm married and have NEVER dressed to impress guys. There is too much dressing to impress othr dudes going on now. I have already had the talk with my 11 year old boy that you never worry about what other men think about your attire. It's all about the females.

i'm not gonna go into ANOTHER whole debate about this same ol' stuff, but a lot of actually FLY females prefer men in slimmer clothing, at least a helluva lot slimmer than the overly baggy trends of years ago, just ask 'em (at least the girls i mess with)... i mean, think about it... we like to see them in stuff that shows their body... why would they wanna see us in some OD baggy clothing... not saying dudes in skin tight stuff is dope, cuz it's not, and i'll never get down with it, but i can see where some more modern, slim fit stuff, is more appealing to women...

if anything, i think the overly baggy look is geared more towards impressing dudes than women... at least from my experience, cuz as soon as i slimmed up my clothes, wore a deep V that shows a lil' skin, BAD #*!%*$+ started taking a lot more notice, and i couldn't care less about the insults dudes flung at me, cuz after a lil' while they were biting my style... just sayin'...
then dont....

Originally Posted by Rick2345

team 8.5-9 where u at?
laugh.gif

tired.gif
Size 9 was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Exactly why imo its the best size to be. But also standing in sneaker lines asking everyones size and hearing them say,"10.5", "11", "12","13"and knowing you got you pair no problem just feels 
pimp.gif

Team 8.5-9 is here son 
grin.gif

How does that happen? I always thought and I've always been told by shoe store employees that size 9 is the most common size.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

then dont....

laugh.gif

a grown man trying to tell another grown man what females find attractive. please stop it.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

tired.gif
Size 9 was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Team 8.5-9 is here son 
grin.gif

How does that happen? I always thought and I've always been told by shoe store employees that size 9 is the most common size.
nerd.gif

As a ex-footlocker employee i can tell you thats absolutely true but it seems like the US as a whole has 9 as it's most common size but as for "sneakerheads" or "collectors" go i don't believe that size is the most common. I see more 10's, 10 1/2's and 12 as common collecting size. Collectors with small feet i personally just don't see it much. I've been collecting for a long time and i've only ever had a problem with someone being my size 4-5 times at most.

yeah, whatever... just talking from experience... i follow fashion, and talk about it with fly women, as i value their opinion.

i bet if you put a poll in a women's magazine, read equally by all races and classes (not just hood rats, and not just prissy rich chicks), they would overwhelmingly say the OD baggy look is not a good look for dudes, and they prefer just a modern, slimmer fit look (NOT OD tight either).

if you still wear OD baggy clothes, i'd argue YOU are the one dressing to impress other dudes... cuz most women with any taste think you look sloppy... you're just scared to catch *+%% from your boys who are also stuck in the past...

honestly, it's pretty lame this whole debate even happens anymore... just because people wear slim fit clothes doesn't mean they're gay, and doesn't mean they're trying to impress anyone, for a lot of people it's down to personal opinion, style, and taste (i don't even rock super skinny jeans, they're not comfortable, but simple slim fit stuff is plenty comfortable to me, so hang up that argument that i'm sacrificing comfort for style)...

you're basically a neanderthal if you're gonna try to clown for slim fit clothes at this point...

what it really comes down to is that some of the members on this forum couldn't care less about clothes, and are only here for the shoes, and still dress the same way they did 10 years ago, OD baggy and sloppy looking or not, and some people follow fashion and implement trends they like into their own style (and then of course there's the bonafied hypebeasts who follow any and every trend regardless if they actually like it or not, which often get confused with those who just have no problem following trends they like, but do still have individual style, and don't buy into trends they don't like)...

But OP said he's married so why would that matter? If he's comfortable with that then who are we to argue?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

But OP said he's married so why would that matter? If he's comfortable with that then who are we to argue?
First of i'd like to say dress how you want. But this reminds me of a joke Jerry Seinfeld told it goes something like older people usually are stuck in a year or era that was a good time in their life and their fashion never progresses beyond that. That is happening with a lot of folks from my generation (I'm 34). They are stuck in the late 90's to early 00". To me it's crazy who wants to dress like they dressed at 17. I was going through old jerseys the other day wondering what in the world made me buy a XXL 
roll.gif
. To me becoming more fashionable (not trendy) and finding you own style is part of growing up. There are plenty of dudes that rock kicks and and dress fashion forward like they are are aware of the current century we are in. Look I agree I tend to see a trend and avoid it like the plague, but I still am aware that certain things never really went out of style like slimmer (really clothes that just fit) clothes. IMHO they way we dressed then was because I was not exposed to the world like I am now. Why would I not change? 

paragraphs on top of paragraphs...wth.

more pics, less debate. anyway...nice xi lows, but I'd love diff colorways to come out instead.

-Pete

Proto J, in all honesty...I showed my girl and her friends your WDYWT pictures and all of them said "He's cute, but, he's gay." Not that there's anything wrong with that. But your argument is null and void if you're trying to attract "fly" women when in reality you're attracting men.

How you fathom that by Bomb Squad dressing with loose fitting clothes equals impressing men is beyond me.

Hell, the audacity of YOU, the one who calls himself a "collector" and posts in the WDYWT thread religiously, is IRONY at its finest. You know well and good that NT is 99.9% male so you're obviously seeking acceptance from males.

I'm 31, I still dress like I have my whole life; Sneakers and Jeans. I've always shopped at GAP so the biggest change is going from standard fit to straight fit. I've somehow managed to get a beautiful, MBA, black woman who looks at the important things about a man..you know, things like personality, character, etc...not about labels and XS slouchy V-necks with the latest sneakers on.

To make a long story short, them "Fly" girls you speak of are really hoodrats, bro. Jersey Shore types. You can keep them. I've seen the ISS arguments you've had over your flaunting.

Proto J, in all honesty...I showed my girl and her friends your WDYWT pictures and all of them said "He's cute, but, he's gay." Not that there's anything wrong with that. But your argument is null and void if you're trying to attract "fly" women when in reality you're attracting men.

How you fathom that by Bomb Squad dressing with loose fitting clothes equals impressing men is beyond me.

Hell, the audacity of YOU, the one who calls himself a "collector" and posts in the WDYWT thread religiously, is IRONY at its finest. You know well and good that NT is 99.9% male so you're obviously seeking acceptance from males.

I'm 31, I still dress like I have my whole life; Sneakers and Jeans. I've always shopped at GAP so the biggest change is going from standard fit to straight fit. I've somehow managed to get a beautiful, MBA, black woman who looks at the important things about a man..you know, things like personality, character, etc...not about labels and XS slouchy V-necks with the latest sneakers on.

To make a long story short, them "Fly" girls you speak of are really hoodrats, bro. Jersey Shore types. You can keep them. I've seen the ISS arguments you've had over your flaunting.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ksteezy

To think there are people who actually still dress like Jigga in that picture
sick.gif

umm relaxed jeans & a black long sleeve? how dare people not rock skinny jeans and skin tight shirts!
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Get with da times, we on capris and tiger print lady slippers now.

What I meant by telling my son to dress to impress females had nothing to do with wearing "baggy" clothes. Woman like a confident man no matter what you wear. A well put together outfit is just that no matter how tight or baggy your pants are. Different people have different styles. Not everyone is going to look good in the same clothes. It's more about how you wear the clothes you like. Guys with no style feel they have to over do it to impress females (and now other males).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom