♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Exactly why imo its the best size to be. But also standing in sneaker lines asking everyones size and hearing them say,"10.5", "11", "12","13"and knowing you got you pair no problem just feels 
pimp.gif

Team 8.5-9 is here son 
grin.gif

How does that happen? I always thought and I've always been told by shoe store employees that size 9 is the most common size.
nerd.gif

As a ex-footlocker employee i can tell you thats absolutely true but it seems like the US as a whole has 9 as it's most common size but as for "sneakerheads" or "collectors" go i don't believe that size is the most common. I see more 10's, 10 1/2's and 12 as common collecting size. Collectors with small feet i personally just don't see it much. I've been collecting for a long time and i've only ever had a problem with someone being my size 4-5 times at most.
Ahh makes sense, I've never been one to camp out for shoes that are too difficult to obtain. But yeah most collectors are bigger than size 9.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ksteezy

To think there are people who actually still dress like Jigga in that picture
sick.gif

umm relaxed jeans & a black long sleeve? how dare people not rock skinny jeans and skin tight shirts!
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
Get with da times, we on capris and tiger print lady slippers now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

I have NEVER dressed to impress guys. There is too much dressing to impress othr dudes going on now. I have already had the talk with my 11 year old boy that you never worry about what other men think about your attire. It's all about the females.

well said.

*edit*
damn, who's that too the left of rocky?? (i'm a sucker for fishnets and thick thighs)
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

*edit2*

now that i look back, i was trippin..
sick.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Proto J, in all honesty...I showed my girl and her friends your WDYWT pictures and all of them said "He's cute, but, he's gay." Not that there's anything wrong with that. But your argument is null and void if you're trying to attract "fly" women when in reality you're attracting men.

How you fathom that by Bomb Squad dressing with loose fitting clothes equals impressing men is beyond me.

Hell, the audacity of YOU, the one who calls himself a "collector" and posts in the WDYWT thread religiously, is IRONY at its finest. You know well and good that NT is 99.9% male so you're obviously seeking acceptance from males.

I'm 31, I still dress like I have my whole life; Sneakers and Jeans. I've always shopped at GAP so the biggest change is going from standard fit to straight fit. I've somehow managed to get a beautiful, MBA, black woman who looks at the important things about a man..you know, things like personality, character, etc...not about labels and XS slouchy V-necks with the latest sneakers on.

To make a long story short, them "Fly" girls you speak of are really hoodrats, bro. Jersey Shore types. You can keep them. I've seen the ISS arguments you've had over your flaunting.

yeah. ok.

seeking "acceptance"...
laugh.gif
i'm into shoes and fashion and this is one of the few places online i like to discuss it... it's that simple. if i was seeking acceptance i would change how i dress to make you guys stop hating so hard all the time, but as you see, i don't...

so there's something wrong with collecting and posting fits regularly? i don't know if i even consider myself a "collector" really, cuz i wear almost all my shoes (or plan to)... they're not just collection trophies i don't touch.

yeah bro, real hood rats... pharmacists (my ex) are hood rats now? my bad, i never got that memo...
laugh.gif
my latest girl looks like kate upton's identical twin, manages the biggest horse breeding company in the country, and her parents own the biggest sleep study business in the state, self made millionaires... real "hood rat"... real "jersey shore"...
laugh.gif

actually, the only girls i've encountered that may think i'm gay looking or whatever are redneck chicks or hood rat chicks, both with no style, culture, or class... so you guys can keep them, i'm good right where i'm at...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

That is happening with a lot of folks from my generation (I'm 34). They are stuck in the late 90's to early 00". To me it's crazy who wants to dress like they dressed at 17. I was going through old jerseys the other day wondering what in the world made me buy a XXL 
roll.gif

i'm sayin'... i'm bout to hit up the thrift stores and find some old XXL fubu shirts OD baggy jeans, get cornrows, and throw on a do-rag so the 1999 goon squad doesn't hate on me... i'll be getting all the girls... 
roll.gif

damn cant wait till those olives come back out.
Originally Posted by Wade187

My dude Cam stay with them rats 
laugh.gif
 Big sean leather looking kinda clean

dont even wanna know how much it cost,

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Commander0Zero

That is happening with a lot of folks from my generation (I'm 34). They are stuck in the late 90's to early 00". To me it's crazy who wants to dress like they dressed at 17. I was going through old jerseys the other day wondering what in the world made me buy a XXL 
roll.gif

i'm sayin'... i'm bout to hit up the thrift stores and find some old XXL fubu shirts OD baggy jeans, get cornrows, and throw on a do-rag so the 1999 goon squad doesn't hate on me... i'll be getting all the girls... 
roll.gif

That comment was straight racist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom