♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wale is a cornball...enough of the self-portraits like he's trying to set a trend with all these sneakers.

Enough fam. We get the point. You're a sneaker-head. We get it....we really do.

^ I kinda agree. Like who are you asking to take these pictures while you pose showing off your clothes? He might as well still just post in the wdywt thread cuz Im sure he has that in mind

roscoe-dash_bday-party-3_the-jasmine-brand.jpg

Chris+Brown+Celebrity+Twitter+Pictures+Day+0A8126W8nBcl.jpg

Originally Posted by Kramer

^ I kinda agree. Like who are you asking to take these pictures while you pose showing off your clothes? He might as well still just post in the wdywt thread cuz Im sure he has that in mind

Gotta Cosign this, like fam you are still a member, we know you know you get posted on here religiously and I can bet that's the reason he pretty much takes a self portrait everyday of what you wore and have the time to edit that all sorts of ways, you must certainly be thinking you are too cool to post it yourself in the WDYWT thread...I like Wale, but I agree, he's starting to look like a cornball by doing this, like if fam wasn't a member that still posts I'd understand..

What is Wale doing different than what most of y'all already do on this forum?

Edit:

It's whatever. He's no cornier to me than anyone else who religiously photographs themselves and their outfits. 
Exactly!!!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Gotta Cosign this, like fam you are still a member, we know you know you get posted on here religiously and I can bet that's the reason he pretty much takes a self portrait everyday of what you wore and have the time to edit that all sorts of ways, you must certainly be thinking you are too cool to post it yourself in the WDYWT thread...I like Wale, but I agree, he's starting to look like a cornball by doing this, like if fam wasn't a member that still posts I'd understand..

Does he post on here that often? I can't remember seeing him in a minute. Things have picked up for him quite a bit in the last 6 months/year. 
I would imagine at this point he is not taking the pics himself nor does he have the time to post them himself. He's "busy getting rich". 

It's whatever. He's no cornier to me than anyone else who religiously photographs themselves and their outfits. 

At least when he does it, there is a bit of a marketing element to it. 

Originally Posted by solesavage

What is Wale doing different than what most of y'all already do on this forum?

I'm sayin'.....and the irony of some of the people making the comments. 

Animal Thug1539 wrote:
Wale is a cornball...enough of the self-portraits like he's trying to set a trend with all these sneakers.

Enough fam. We get the point. You're a sneaker-head. We get it....we really do.

ksteezy wrote:

roll.gif

The unbridled fury.

Don't have a problem w/ Wale and the pics, it's not really that big of a deal.

"Yo, take this picture for me right quick"

*snap*

"Thanks jo"

Or maybe he has a timer. Either way, in the grand scheme of things i don't understand condeming a celeb rocking heat......in the Celebrites Rockin' Heat thread. Makes no sense. And if the pic is going to get posted on NT anyways, why not just instagram it.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Don't have a problem w/ Wale and the pics, it's not really that big of a deal.

"Yo, take this picture for me right quick"

*snap*

"Thanks jo"

Or maybe he has a timer. Either way, in the grand scheme of things i don't understand condeming a celeb rocking heat......in the Celebrites Rockin' Heat thread. Makes no sense. And if the pic is going to get posted on NT anyways, why not just instagram it.
"but dreClark, he's an NT'er. If he's gonna take all that time to snap pics off his mobile phone, why not stop everything  he's clearly doing, find a computer, log in to NT, go to WDYWT and post it himself.

We all know NT praise far surpasses that of Instagram. " (c) these bums in here.

Vaginal mogs.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illphillip

At least when he does it, there is a bit of a marketing element to it. 
That's how I've always looked at it. Great marketing, when the powers that be at Nike see that and all the sneaker blog posts of his photos they're proud. More free product for him, more money for the company. I'd be doing the same damn thing.

Imo it's just all forced, even with other celebs you don't see them on instagram with the same wdywt pics and matchy colorful effects for them
laugh.gif

To me it would make more sense to post a candid photo daily as opposed to posing everyday for whatever reason. Anyway oldie but goodie

apk0us.jpg

/\ jus copped a pair of RL Chaps for 16.99 from tj maxx... with jean shirt and LBJ 9 swingmans is my current goto fit... true blues might eem look better...

*dusts off IIIs*

Yes hate, I hate Wale simply because I made an observation, I must assume everyone of you dudes that's ever said something negative about me must be hating on me as well, bunch of clowns I swear
laugh.gif

Wale is cool in my book and his style is dope, probably one of the best, just wonder if he has time to snap and edit a WDYWT pic, how he has no time to post it himself being that he's a member....ya do know this thread is practically 70% "the official what did Wale wear today" thread.

Inb4 NTers say he practically has no time to breath, fr the sake of arguing, let's be serious.

lilphlip why does it bother you so much when people post pics of themselves on a forum, do you know how petty you sound, specially in today's times where people take pictures of everything and anything....get over it man.

Yes Grimm he needs to find a computer to log into NT...what century you live in fam??
roll.gif

Anyways, not that serious either way, it was just an observation an opinion and we are all entitled to it, so deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom