♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jmizzle10

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

*waits for DMV cats to say they're home of the soccer jersey trend*
Maybe not home but we have been rockin em since like 09, with no hype or nothin
them gun sellin Jamaicans from brooklyn been rockin them since at least 98..slim too

a88f14e07ec611e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Originally Posted by ksteezy

i really dont see anything wrong with some of those Reeboks, they can be pulled off nicely, specially those red ones with the gum bottom Tyga was wearing a couple of pages back...
sick.gif

Stalley's been consistant lately. He always goes the simple route which IMO is the way to go. 

What kind of jeans are those? It looks like hes wearing nudies in a lot of photos. 

^pretty sure stalley rocks RRL jeans but im not 100% sure. Stalley does have super dope fits tho keeps it simple.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Originally Posted by cs02132

even though theyre getting paid it must suck to have to wear those ugly $## reeboks all the time
laugh.gif

Qft

Ehh, could be a lot worse. That check is way more valuable than the kicks. Plus with the stuff Reebok has coming out, it won't be that much of a bad look
nerd.gif

Tbh id rather wear shoes that i like instead of getting paid..well depends on how much they get paid

If they retroed the Shaqs and Allen Iversons, and started taking John Wall's sig line seriously, and not just putting his logo on some Zig Techs, the reebok deal could be worked with.

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Reebok Back.....
TDot, I'm not sure if you're serious about that being a Reebok photo shoot. But if you are, Reebok marketing needs to seriously enforce their contractual obligations with whoever they sign.

I remember Jay-Z rockin' Nike/JB product 24/7 when he was signed to Reebok and they were making those whack 'S.Carter' shoes for him - guess nothing's changed.

They know that no one in their right mind who's not an athlete would walk out the house Reebok'd down.

They messed up by putting him in Reebok ads. Kids flock to what Wale wears because nobody's forcing him to wear it, it's his actual taste.

They should have gave him some John Walls on the low and let him start rocking those. Kept the deal on the low.
I feel what you're saying - Reebok would be better off by giving out free merch instead of signing some whack rappers who don't even wear their gear when it matters.

Damn shame to see Reebok fall so far and it seems like Adidas is not doing much about it either.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

*waits for DMV cats to say they're home of the soccer jersey trend*
Maybe not home but we have been rockin em since like 09, with no hype or nothin
them gun sellin Jamaicans from brooklyn been rockin them since at least 98..slim too

Africans been rocking soccer jerseys since the 80s kid, especially in DC.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

i know i am getting old...because honestly i would rather be dressed like Jacob that Hov...(i think thats Jacob)
I hope you're 50 cause I'm 31 and I rather stay dressed like Jay. It's all about comfort. Suits are mad awkward IMO.

Time and place for both, why are there so many of you with this one-dimensional idea of how to dress....

i'm 33 if it matters...i wouldnt be on NT if I thought that dressing like Jay totally sucked. like Steezy said...Time and place for both.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

i know i am getting old...because honestly i would rather be dressed like Jacob that Hov...(i think thats Jacob)
I hope you're 50 cause I'm 31 and I rather stay dressed like Jay. It's all about comfort. Suits are mad awkward IMO.

Time and place for both, why are there so many of you with this one-dimensional idea of how to dress....

i'm 33 if it matters...i wouldnt be on NT if I thought that dressing like Jay totally sucked. like Steezy said...Time and place for both.

Stalley's jeans look like APC's to me, I could be wrong though. Definitely not Nudies

Originally Posted by 1Chainz

If they retroed the Shaqs and Allen Iversons, and started taking John Wall's sig line seriously, and not just putting his logo on some Zig Techs, the reebok deal could be worked with.

+ the ReignMan blickies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....ppl would be on Reebok!

LMAO @ steezy thinkin' Wale hops on Adobe Photoshop to crop and edit his photos after he snaps them...not every1 is a camera genius like you bro...iPhone has an app for that.

Steezy gon steez....

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

LMAO @ steezy thinkin' Wale hops on Adobe Photoshop to crop and edit his photos after he snaps them...not every1 is a camera genius like you bro...iPhone has an app for that.

Steezy gon steez....

I know man, I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom