Not open for further replies.
Kim's mass...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by jmizzle10

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

*waits for DMV cats to say they're home of the soccer jersey trend*
Maybe not home but we have been rockin em since like 09, with no hype or nothin
them gun sellin Jamaicans from brooklyn been rockin them since at least 98..slim too
Yeah them Jamaicans in NY were on that soccer jersey steez for the longest. 
They caught on around the DMV a couple years ago, but whenever I would visit fam in NY I'd see them when I hit the city. 

I remember going to look for a Tmac authentic Magic joint back in the day and almost ended up copping a soccer joint I thought was mean. 

Wale doesn't wear them cause he's from the DMV though. He wears them cause he's african 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Y'all trippin paisas in Cali been rocking extra smedium soccer jerseys before anyone and that's a fact.

The Reeboks Terrence is wearing are dope. They were limited though, so not worth the effort.

terrence-j-extra-butter-reebok-oxt-pump-sheriff-5.jpeg

If they started making stuff like that GR's, and not trying to pump out those ugly #*+ Fila joints, they'd get somewhere.

what kind of long sleeve shirt does jay z have???

looks like a denim long sleeve,i thought it was a jean jacket but that looks too light to be a jacket

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by LA KB24

what kind of long sleeve shirt does jay z have???

looks like a denim long sleeve,i thought it was a jean jacket but that looks too light to be a jacket

It's a chambray shirt broski

To answer his question, I am 99% sure its polo. 

skaters were doing the waxed denim thing a couple years ago... kr3w (chad muska's skate brand) was making them...

said it a million times in here, but kanye borrows a lot of his styles from hipsters, skaters, and european fashion, he's just consistently the first to bring it into the hip hop fashion realm (which does take balls cuz of how closed minded that scene is)...

Anthony Davis had on the KD galaxies also on kimmel.... It only showed them for a couple of seconds(i didnt get a pic)...

Hopefully that kid is going to use his 1st overall draft pick money to fix his uni-brow and teeth..... He was looking like that Sloth guy from The Goonies after they beat Louisville in the Final Four

Hov brought out the fire reds? Nice 
smokin.gif

Wish I still had my pair. I need some more of those and a pair of TB's

off topic...but the "unibrow" is gonna get exposed in the league. he's fraile and only 6'9'' w/ limited offensive skills. a healthier Greg Oden at best.

Yeezy's pants are a bit snug

and by ''a bit"...i mean HELLA

ya'll wouldn't normally believe me, but I have proof. 

Ksteezy is a huge influence on celeb styles and Kim Kardashian browses NT.

Here she is doing the steezin steezy

66316b63368251ba055f9a9b3f7b4ab8de00148e_r.jpg

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

ya'll wouldn't normally believe me, but I have proof. 

Ksteezy is a huge influence on celeb styles and Kim Kardashian browses NT.

Here she is doing the steezin steezy

66316b63368251ba055f9a9b3f7b4ab8de00148e_r.jpg

pimp.gif

Not even gonna ask info on the jacket Ye has on. I already know its racks on racks.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

skaters were doing the waxed denim thing a couple years ago... kr3w (chad muska's skate brand) was making them...

said it a million times in here, but kanye borrows a lot of his styles from hipsters, skaters, and european fashion, he's just consistently the first to bring it into the hip hop fashion realm (which does take balls cuz of how closed minded that scene is)...
This man speaks the truth 

man steezy got even kim k doing his pose. Thats crazy man. Props Steezy. And Proto, I don't know why you feel like you have to be an historian when it comes to wear certain styles originate from. Just let them dress the way they want. If anybody cared they'd research it themselves. This is side talk is just another thread derail. Stop(I should stop as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom