♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seinfeld is my FAVORITE celeb sneaker "head"
his choices are so specifically him, not too much but just enough. I think the wildest thing he wore were huaraches, mowabbs,atc's and of course grapes.

escape trainer huaraches :smokin

NEVER seen a celeb wear those or the black grays :nerd:

this whole outfit is 8) the quintessential 90's color..

Same colors as Jer up there...Cant wait till these go on sale

Victor cruz in pimento air max 1's 8)

Last edited:
MMG is full of clowns...you know it says something about ur label when rick ross is one of the realest artist on it.

Compare Dirk's XIIIs to Stalley's - looks like the latter has on counterfeits. Shame on JB and the clowns who buy the trash they've been putting out. :smh:

Compare Dirk's XIIIs to Stalley's - looks like the latter has on counterfeits. Shame on JB and the clowns who buy the trash they've been putting out.
mean.gif
Idk, they look kinda dope like that.
pimp.gif

If they never had 3M before and JB came out with this release in 3M, people would be complaining too.

Compare Dirk's XIIIs to Stalley's - looks like the latter has on counterfeits. Shame on JB and the clowns who buy the trash they've been putting out. :smh:

Idk, they look kinda dope like that. :pimp:

If they never had 3M before and JB came out with this release in 3M, people would be complaining too.

well yeah, most people buy a retro because the liked the shoe when it originally came out. of course they would expect/want the shoe to look as it originally did, imo the 3m was a huge aspect of the design. w/o it, it really is a different shoe. its almost like the yankees not having pinstripes on retro jerseys.

Last edited:
well yeah, most people buy a retro because the liked the shoe when it originally came out. of course they would expect/want the shoe to look as it originally did, imo the 3m was a huge aspect of the design. w/o it, it really is a different shoe. its almost like the yankees not having pinstripes on retro jerseys.
Nah it aint that bad as your Yankee comparison.
laugh.gif

3M you could only see with flash. You dont need flash to see the pinstripes.

If y'all saw someone walking down the street in black/red 13s, chances are none of you would know if they were OGs, 04s, or 13s unless flash hit em.

I agree that it sucks no reflective material, but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me since you can't see it hardly anyway unless light or flash reflects off of it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom