♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still dont get why people post pictures of chris browns ex girlfriend..i dont know what she does. she aint even that pretty imo

I went to Nike's "Sneaker Ball" in Portland last month. Wore my Paul Smith suit and JBF Snakeskin AJ1 customs. Jordan 1s might actually go with everything.

Last edited:
sorry but suits and sneakers is straight tackie. unless my name is "tom Wood" and i starr in the movie U.S MArshalls
wink.gif

Last edited:
im gonna say it, everytime i see a dude wearing a suit with sneakers, i cant help but think of pee wee herman. only because he wore a suite with a bow tie(epic fail) but then he toped it off with some white shoes or what some people use(sneakers) no go. unless ur chasing a suspect fleeing the seen of a crime.#opinion reaffirmed

i dont know how anyone can be comfortable in long jeans, a black tee and sneakers in a beach.....

thats about as comfortable as wearing flipflops in the snow.

wait is this the wdywt or im i confused?....

anyways, suits and kicks can be worn, just depends on the fabric of the suit and the sneakers and im sorry but those jays do look tacky, if you gonna wear kicks with suits, make sure they keep a very low profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom