♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Nike is providing Galaxy foams to More celebs to hype them up?...I see what you are doing Nike...things will never be the way they were when I was growing up.

Its all about business and marketing.

Nike has been giving away stuff for over 20 years for free example atheletes, celebs, tv shows etc

Theyre just doing it on another level now. Hype=$

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

You dudes whine to damn much.

So what if things aren't what they use to be.....stop living in the past.

Adapt, or get over it.
da only reason nike is making money is because people are nostalgic and are living in da past...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by az5950

Originally Posted by Trav T

you big dummy wrote:

JLo
jenniferlopezcaspersmar.jpg
Dayuuum!  And she's 42.  J. Lo and Jennifer Aniston still got it.

Cheeks looking type plump....her feet do look a little brolic though...lol
Man if thats brolic, then I can live with it. At 42, I would still wife and smash that thang every night faithfully. 
Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

You dudes whine to damn much. 

So what if things aren't what they use to be.....stop living in the past. 

Adapt, or get over it.
da only reason nike is making money is because people are nostalgic and are living in da past... 
laugh.gif
Lies. You aren't as important as you think you are to Nike. How many OG heads you see camping/standing in early morning lines compared to kids? What does a 13-18 year old kid have to be nostalgic about when it comes to these shoes? Nostalgia is for the older cats with an inner child at heart, but Nike is making money off these kids who don't know a damn thing about Jordan outside of NBA2k and the resellers who hunt for your pockets. 

Originally Posted by Trav T

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

It's like paying 200% over for what looks like Eggplants with a custom airbrush job on em.
That's pretty much what I thought when I first saw them.  Throw on some glow in the dark soles, and the hypebeasts cream their pants.  I'd take eggplants over these any day.
Eggplants are my favorite foamposite 
pimp.gif

Imagine eggplants with glow in the dark soles 
eek.gif

Honestly seeing how easily people like DJ Envy and others land a pair just evade they are public figures and the fact that the average joe either has to camp or drop over 4 times the retail value makes me want to vomit...no hate at all btw, just annoyed that I open my instagram and see this dude envy with a picture of him in galaxies a week early caption "oh guys look what just came in"
laugh.gif
this dude didn't break a sweat to get them and you got clowns lined up in tents since this past friday...the hell...lol

Honestly seeing how easily people like DJ Envy and others land a pair just evade they are public figures and the fact that the average joe either has to camp or drop over 4 times the retail value makes me want to vomit...no hate at all btw, just annoyed that I open my instagram and see this dude envy with a picture of him in galaxies a week early caption "oh guys look what just came in"
laugh.gif
this dude didn't break a sweat to get them and you got clowns lined up in tents since this past friday...the hell...lol

^^^agreed ...... and im not sure if this was mention or not, but Nike puts the infamous "Limited Quantity" on certain releases....... knowing it will cause pandemonium and violence.....

^^^agreed ...... and im not sure if this was mention or not, but Nike puts the infamous "Limited Quantity" on certain releases....... knowing it will cause pandemonium and violence.....

Originally Posted by BubbleGUMxSOLES

True Religion capri's doe?

word. I have a feeling all these new registered uses are either stans or part of his crew trying to promote him. SMH

Originally Posted by ColdCity

those foams are turrible
laugh.gif
if they werent limited they would flood sales racks IMO

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
 @ Flood sales rack's nah they wouldn't if those trash Electric blue pros aka south beach foam's
ohwell.gif
 had people going crazy so would the galaxy even the Pine pros did good numbers 

Originally Posted by az5950

Mayor with the Galaxy's

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 @ Nike trying to play us consumers....

...joints don't even look good in the pic, thank God I seen this. I don't want anything to do with them anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom