♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
cF4aV.jpg

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

fat (fit) joe

Best sneaker collection I have ever witnessed. Hopefully one day I can share the footage.

How do you go about reaching out to these celebs and getting them to show you their sneakers? Sounds like you have an awesome job.
And sorry for the double post, I STILL don't know how to double quote within one response.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

As far as celebs go nobody is touching Fat Joe. Not Mayor, Clark Kent, Chi or anyone. Joe been puttin in work and he knows his stuff.

Wale...
Wale rocks the latest and greatest, but Joe got that history:
fatjoevintage.jpg

203ca738a4ea1d04a1edfe3e9603560a.jpg

Originally Posted by truniversal

As far as celebs go nobody is touching Fat Joe. Not Mayor, Clark Kent, Chi or anyone. Joe been puttin in work and he knows his stuff.

Wale...

yeah but wale hasn't been around long enough to have "that histroy"

Originally Posted by theLwerd

Wale...

yeah but wale hasn't been around long enough to have "that histroy"

that's  like saying lebron would be better than jordan because he hasn't been in the league long enough to achieve the same things. No one is saying wale isnt killing it we all know he is but joe has been doing it for well over a decade you have to respect that.

Wale...
Nah man Wale had a stupid amount of kicks before the money. Son has had SB heat and 90's heat since before the rap thing. 
Joe got tons of PE's and exclusive stuff, but that ain't hard to get when you're a celeb with a Nike hookup. 

Joe ain't have Wale heat before he hit big. 

I'm not knocking Joey because he was the one celeb that everyone knew had heat, but what do we usually see dude in? Some special edition joints specifically made for him? I want to see him in some OG heat. Something you gotta go out and find yourself. 

Its all respect to Joe though. He probably has more kicks than Wale, but does he have more HEAT? Non "Fat Joe stitched in the side" heat? 

You must not know. Joe been had heat. I'm talking OG heat.

Trust me it's not even close. Joe has EVERYTHING not just pe's and limited stuff. I think Wale is a sneaker head but Joe is a true collector. Yes there is a difference.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Wale...

NOT EVEN CLOSE.
We've all seen Greg Street's collection...dude literally has every pair....Greg > ___

anyway, does anybody have photos of Penny wearing the galaxy foams?

Fat Joe has him beat. While Greg has an extensive collection of stuff, Joe is a MONSTER.....He may not cover every brand but his Nike/Jordan catalog alone is ridiculous...Im talking Air Forces, Nike Basketball, Air Jordans (since the 80s) and easily the best PE collection Ever....in HIS SIZE.

Trust that there is a reason why Joe isn't wearing what some people consider HEAT every time he makes an appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom