♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol dudes mad cuz he cant ever find shoes and is mad a small foot dudes like we made our foot that small lol guess god dont play no part in that haha

i wear a size 10 btw if that matters lol

put it like this u prolly got the height we want n we got the shoe size u want lol not that big of a deal

Originally Posted by BigSlim773

Originally Posted by jst628

2 Chainz looks like he's got size 15 big bangs on...
I mean, what does it matter what size big bangs he has on?? The didnt make any of the allstar pack shoes past a sz.14....Because i own a sz.14 in them(i normally wear a sz.15 in lebron 9's).... i DISLIKE dudes like this who feel that the world only walks around in size 8-12 shoes.... Grown men who wear a size 8 shoe FOR EXAMPLE....I cant look at u or take you seriously.
indifferent.gif

That is just strange. This guy is extra upset over others peoples shoe size. Also All Star shoes did come in size 15 and 16 for Nike employees and VIPs.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

lol dudes mad cuz he cant ever find shoes and is mad a small foot dudes like we made our foot that small lol guess god dont play no part in that haha

put it like this u prolly got the height we want n we got the shoe size u want lol not that big of a deal
Im mad??? Seriously?? I got the height AND shoes u want fam. I dont have a problem finding shoes that I WANT, i get what i want at 50% off EVERYTIME. I don't buy all the hyped up kicks simply cuz of "hype" such as wack exclusive colored kobes, KD's, air max 1's, LV's, SB Dunks or whatever. Those are a few examples.  My point is, what difference does it make what size a shoe is??? Do the details, colors, laces look any different from your size 10? NO. Only difference is physical size. Get outta here son

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

That is just strange. This guy is extra upset over others peoples shoe size. Also All Star shoes did come in size 15 and 16 for Nike employees and VIPs.

Well i AM NOT "vip" or a "nike employee", I'm going by what i read online. As well as NO online retailers got any of the shoes past a sz.14.... I could care-less about what your shoe size is or the next guy. Like i stated in my last post. I get what shoe I WANT, in the size I WANT with NO problems at all. I don't appreciate these scrubs on NT talking #%# about those with shoe sizes above size 13....but who am i? Just a regular dude stating MY PERSONAL OPINION just like everybody else does on this site.

Originally Posted by mdwst9

Im mad??? Seriously?? I got the height AND shoes u want fam. I dont have a problem finding shoes that I WANT, i get what i want at 50% off EVERYTIME. I don't buy all the hyped up kicks simply cuz of "hype" such as wack exclusive colored kobes, KD's, air max 1's, LV's, SB Dunks or whatever. Those are a few examples.  My point is, what difference does it make what size a shoe is??? Do the details, colors, laces look any different from your size 10? NO. Only difference is physical size. Get outta here son
oh ok now thats different so now im confused lol u got it all lol so y u rly mad son? ur right it dont matter wat size he got on lol it jus looked big af haha is it that serious?
so u cant take my size 10 shoe wearin self serious because?

Well i AM NOT "vip" or a "nike employee", I'm going by what i read online. As well as NO online retailers got any of the shoes past a sz.14.... I could care-less about what your shoe size is or the next guy. Like i stated in my last post. I get what shoe I WANT, in the size I WANT with NO problems at all. I don't appreciate these scrubs on NT talking #%# about those with shoe sizes above size 13....but who am i? Just a regular dude stating MY PERSONAL OPINION just like everybody else does on this site.

didn't you just say that you cant take a grown man seriously that wears a size 8???
as if it were their choice...

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

didn't you just say that you cant take a grown man seriously that wears a size 8???
as if it were their choice...
all good, dude's got size 14 breds that he can wear for like, 45 min

This argument abt 2chains shoe sz and this guy talking abt grown men that wear a sz 8 that he can't take serious. Is stupid!!! That had to be 1 of the dumbest comments I heard in a while. Like ppl get to choose their shoe sz. And u Deff don't get everything u want because u got a 14 and they have a 15. Lol. Just sayin, u seem really mad for nothin. And u should think b4 u talk. Because, again that was a dumb comment.

Did this dude just say he can't take a man seriously that wears a size 8!!??....since when shoe size plays a part in personality?...with that statement alone I can't take YOU seriously, add them goofy %## size 14's and you definitely looking like a clown walking around the street...you better be at leaaasstttt 6'5" anything shorter and you look deformed.

Well I wear a 15 and it's rare for me to NOT find my size, they do make fewer in that sz but I find pretty much everything I want...and I'm 6'3 and nothing I rock looks goofy clownish or whatever on me...and I can care less if someone wears a 8 or a 18 nobody has control over what there shoe size is gonna be and nobody on here should knock anybody over there size... Big or small...all about the love for kicks

i'm a true 12.5 and i gotta admit, i envy people who can wear smaller sizes, cuz i've noticed a lot of shoes just look cooler in smaller sizes (like asics GL3's for example)... sometimes i see a shoe i like, photographed in a size 8 or 9 prolly, and then my size 13 of it comes in the mail and i'm not as into it cuz it looks a lot bigger and weird. i dunno, just my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom