♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
flo-rida-nike-air-max-griffey-fury-soar-cyber.jpg

"Know Your Role, Jabroni"

chris-brown-air-jordan-ix-9(1).jpg

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

off topic...but the "unibrow" is gonna get exposed in the league. he's fraile and only 6'9'' w/ limited offensive skills. a healthier Greg Oden at best.

Yeezy's pants are a bit snug

and by ''a bit"...i mean HELLA< br>

Ant is my lil bro, I know what he can do. Can't even let you say limited offensive skills. Did you see who he was playing with? Four scoring monsters, he didn't need to score any points. He played guard all his life, this whole season coach was preparing him for the league and getting him adjusted to his height.

He was also rocking a Leaders hoodie on Kimmel.

off topic...but the "unibrow" is gonna get exposed in the league. he's fraile and only 6'9'' w/ limited offensive skills. a healthier Greg Oden at best
Negative and the comparison to Greg Oden is laughable at best

Originally Posted by donjuan513

off topic...but the "unibrow" is gonna get exposed in the league. he's fraile and only 6'9'' w/ limited offensive skills. a healthier Greg Oden at best.

Yeezy's pants are a bit snug

and by ''a bit"...i mean HELLA< br>

Ant is my lil bro, I know what he can do. Can't even let you say limited offensive skills. Did you see who he was playing with? Four scoring monsters, he didn't need to score any points. He played guard all his life, this whole season coach was preparing him for the league and getting him adjusted to his height.

He was also rocking a Leaders hoodie on Kimmel.

if ant is like your lil bro, look out for him and introduce that child to a razor

That brow is a marketing genius and a brand for him, gonna make money off that brow. He knows it and acknowledges the brow, its his staple and that makes him standout and got people talking about him. Quit worrying bout the next man's looks especially his facial features.

Originally Posted by j d0t win

That brow is a marketing genius and a brand for him, gonna make money off that brow. He knows it and acknowledges the brow, its his staple and that makes him standout and got people talking about him. Quit worrying bout the next man's looks especially his facial features.
straight heat though...
anthony-davis-teeth.jpg

Why do mf allow ksteezy to get in a argument in every fuggin thread? Go sit the fug down somewhere, b and log off.

So you complain about him always arguing, and then bait him into posting a response to you attacking him?

Sounds like you want to see less of him... but then you say something that you know he'll reply to?

I just don't understand
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

straight heat though...
anthony-davis-teeth.jpg

Damn those bottom teeth...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Why do mf allow ksteezy to get in a argument in every fuggin thread? Go sit the fug down somewhere, b and log off.

roll.gif
Dat anger, my son quit acting like a little girl.

Originally Posted by RJSims

straight heat though...
anthony-davis-teeth.jpg

roll.gif
dammnnnn this dudes teeth are worse than the asian kid from "this is angoon"

Originally Posted by RJSims

straight heat though...
anthony-davis-teeth.jpg

roll.gif
dammnnnn this dudes teeth are worse than the asian kid from "this is angoon"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom