♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Lil Yank

abit late but here is a diffrent view of Clark Kents HWC LBJs from the Knicks game
HWC 8s are insane.... those jeans though 
indifferent.gif

I doubt Clark is wearing "skinny" jeans, but keep in mind, in that pic, one leg is resting on the other.

So the jeans around the top leg are likely kind of puffed out to the sides.

Originally Posted by Prada G

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

i like what he's wearing. maybe not the jacket so much but i'd wear everything else (if i had that kinda money). 
you dont need money to rock a white tee, white pants and some sperry's imo.
Ive seen this look minus the jacket quite a bit 
What the hell?
Since when did Kanye get a cell phone?

I guess Don C is out of a job.

did you really believe he didnt have one?I remember him being on webcam talking about not having a cell phone during promoting of MBDTF and clearly checking a text message from a phone out of camera range.

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

just found out last week that is his father

Same.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I didn't know they were related until watching that game and the announcers spoke about them.

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by jm9312

Clark Kent got on some big %+% jeans
Joints looking like JNCO jeans
Homie Clark Kent is in his 40s - you think he gives a damn about how his jeans fit? Dude's gonna toss some relaxed fits and leave it at that.

yeah, i don't get why this is even a topic... of course he ain't gonna slim up his jeans, he's older, and he's a bigger guy...

i dont know how big clark kent is but...when you are a 38 or 40 inch waist...or even if you need a 42...there just isnt that many options as far as getting a straight leg denim. levis 501s are alot of dudes only option.

if anyone knows where i can get a good premium denim outside of 501s please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom