♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
as many times as i've seen this pic. i've never noticed that someone in the background is wearing the 3m 5's too :lol:
That guy and Drake went halves on the pack.

i just realized bun's wearing yeezys in that pic, cuz he's covered up half the shoe... :lol:

who's that with the stussy sweatshirt on the MPC in that pic with A-Trak, TDot?

I'd prefer to see that Mos pic posted 100 more times than most of these garbage no name celebs with garbage fits...
I wouldn't, considering this is Celebs Rocking Heat

Why don't people just start a "Mos Def Wearing Bred 4's" Appreciation Thread if you're not feeling the direction of the thread . . . why come into a Celeb Rockin Heat Thread and be disappointed when it's celebrities in 2013 wearing trendy items? Why set yourself for the disappointment

I wouldn't, considering this is Celebs Rocking Heat

Why don't people just start a "Mos Def Wearing Bred 4's" Appreciation Thread if you're not feeling the direction of the thread . . . why come into a Celeb Rockin Heat Thread and be disappointed when it's celebrities in 2013 wearing trendy items? Why set yourself for the disappointment
because there's some quality pics/fits from time to time....

didn't know soulja and arab were cool again...lol arab a ******g fool though for those face tats....

i dont care much for them dudes but im glad they're cool again. When i heard that they werent cool before i felt sorry for Arab because im pretty sure that 100% of his income comes from SB, now seeing him with all these face tatts this will pretty much be the case for the rest of his life.

onitsuka tigers.....8)

joe budden in mache nerf bron Xs

joe budden, stalley, wale, london, teyanna taylor, ...imagine if they had no kick game. |I

not hating, just saying.

Last edited:
i just realized bun's wearing yeezys in that pic, cuz he's covered up half the shoe... :lol:

who's that with the stussy sweatshirt on the MPC in that pic with A-Trak, TDot?

"You are now listening to Araab Muzik"

And those Big East pics are soooo dope. The good ol' days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom