♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: This guy said the second fit is tough. C'mon man, he's wearing a hoodie and sweats

0eb9e22a46dd11e28abf22000a1f9bf5_7.jpg

But why? The man crush level I see for this dude is insane. Some of you probably feel like he birthed Yeezus.

my dude got on acid wash jeans, down to his knees, and american flag hangin, while layering his shirt and hoodie combo to match the flag. :rofl:

Basically.

That's what passes for aight nowadays.

Then, Lord D rocking sweats gets props.

I'm officially deeming this the Law of Phil.

It's right up there with the Ewing Theory in pop culture observations.

kourtneys yambs must be phenomenal... she treats him like ish( yea i watch the show. come at me bro)
yea so tf what if he likes to sip a a lil.. alot
dude is a bawse

Really though The "Kanye look" is done by everyone in his camp and a few celeb followers, We all know Scott switched it up and I ain't even madd he does it well. But when Rob tried....psssss

its funny cause i think scott does this new "kanye look" better then kanye himself *kanye shrug*

I hate how wearing a plain shirt with slim jeans and kicks has become "Kanye Style" :smh: People have been wearing that @#$% for decades. Not calling anyone out on here, but it's frustrating to hear people tell me "oh you think you're Kanye now huh?" when I don't own a single pair of leather pants :lol:

Scott is obviously biting Kanye though with the leather pants and gold chain :lol:

Last edited:
Sad that Scott is dressing like Ye...Dare I say his swag was better than Ye in the last two years: {

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom