jordan hill for DMC? keeping the rockets kings trade connection alive
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

jordan hill for DMC? keeping the rockets kings trade connection alive
pimp.gif

Bud for DMC. DO IT NAOWZ!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dont know what to think about this situation. 

if this comes down to choosing between westphal and cousins, it better be a no brainer for petrie
ohwell.gif

I don't believe it will get that far. Hopefully DeMarcus and Paul hugs it out. Paul seems like he is willing to patch things up.

Originally Posted by Mister916

I don't believe it will get that far. Hopefully DeMarcus and Paul hugs it out. Paul seems like he is willing to patch things up.
I have a feeling you are right.............. but then we will unload DeMarcus in the off season
ohwell.gif
Maybe for high draft pick
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If you guys didn't catch the press conference after the game, Westphal stated it's DeMarcus' decision to join the team on the road trip.

demarcus cousins @boogiecousins

Dnt listen to everything u hear ...smh glad to knw who the real fans are tho ...thanks

I get the feeling DeMarcus hasn't settled down yet.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Mister916

I have a feeling you are right.............. but then we will unload DeMarcus in the off season
ohwell.gif
Maybe for high draft pick
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

No more high draft picks. Too much young depth.
laugh.gif

Can the Kings get another "Chuck Hayes"-type SF and excuse Salmons to the bench tho. Ok, Shane Battier...  

Can't deal Cousins. CAN'T. Can't can't can't. I don't care if he is a headache, you do not deal potenial superstar talent because he's unhappy. On a sidenote, I believe him.

Back
Top Bottom