♪♫♫♪♫ TIME - Overgrind : The Mixtape ♪♫♫♪♫ DOWNLOAD NOW! ♪♫♫♪♫

"life has its ill's that we all try to out run,but porely cause life runs 3.5 40"
lyrics 4/10 dont think so

They'll always be haters that the way it is hater #$@!#$ marry hater !*%+@++ and have hater kids...

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

They'll always be haters that the way it is hater #$@!#$ marry hater !*%+@++ and have hater kids...
This is some rich !#$ irony right here
laugh.gif

TIME shot me a tweet telling me to check out his mixtape... only listened to "Living" but thats a very good track... beat is very well done
pimp.gif

Check out the rest later this evening.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by Master Zik

^Did Time's release push yours back?
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
9432_155360952989_28951852989_3670111_3385825_n.jpg

on the horizon pushed his back
tongue.gif
HALF AMAZIN DOES IT AGAIN WITH THE ARTWORK
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
CANT WAIT FOR MY JOINT TO BE COMPLETE... COMIN VERY SOON(((AMERICAN BEAUTY)))
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]CASHMERE [color= rgb(0, 0, 255)][/color]McFLY[/color]
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

totally came into this with the intention to hate... lmao.. its too bad your mixtape is good and i gotta applaud you. good job.

about time (no pun) you used some of these damn beats u sendin' me...told you...you gotta start some of these tracks with the hook to draw thelistener's interest.
pimp.gif

Good job, I might actually get back to work soon on my project (been 2 years already
sick.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
).

Maybe soon, been too busy lately.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

about time (no pun) you used some of these damn beats u sendin' me...told you...you gotta start some of these tracks with the hook to draw the listener's interest.
pimp.gif

Good job, I might actually get back to work soon on my project (been 2 years already
sick.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
).

Maybe soon, been too busy lately.
thank u sir... and yes we need a nasless project from u...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom