♪♫♫♪♫ TIME - Overgrind : The Mixtape ♪♫♫♪♫ DOWNLOAD NOW! ♪♫♫♪♫

just getting around to downloading this joint
pimp.gif
(massive uppage
laugh.gif
)

yo if haven't d/loaded this tape yet your sleepin.... my !!%@! came thru wit straight piff.. songs/production are bananas
d/load d/load d/load

Downloaded this right now and threw it in the iPod.

Will definitely bump on my way to work tomorrow.

TIME, I just sent you a PM.

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Decent at best. At BEST.
ouch...
frown.gif
he from the A. i would think he would appreciate overgrind ... but to each there own....
roll.gif
if this is decent whats hot????

"!%$$% I'm too thowed! You cant %#*+ wit meee! I got 24444s! They on my Capriiiice!!!!"

"Da bank told me they aint have no more room for deposites. So now I got a cool mill stacked up in my closet!"

I mean...
grin.gif

Decent at best. At BEST.
ouch...
frown.gif
he from the A. i would think he would appreciate overgrind ... but to each there own....
roll.gif

"!%$$% I'm too thowed! You cant %#*+ wit meee! I got 24444s! They on my Capriiiice!!!!"

"Da bank told me they aint have no more room for deposites. So now I got a cool mill stacked up in my closet!"

I mean...
grin.gif
lol thats pretty much a joke song (on which i still went in)... just havin some fun... what about the other 15 songs?
ohwell.gif

Decent at best. At BEST.
ouch...
frown.gif
roll.gif

I mean...
grin.gif
lol im confused my G... do you like or dont like it
laugh.gif

I have a confession.

The last few years or whatever the dude Time has been on here, I've hated him. His attitude and opinions were just too much.

BUT THIS MIXTAPE IS FIRE. I've had it playing on my iPod in my car for the last week.

Dollars in my front pockets ??? I'm good
Heater under my seater I wish a n would
Roll up on me crazy talkin' bout some f you pay me
I will pull out my .380 and leave you dead in the woods
From Midwest City Nights... this part has me geekin every time I hear it. Also I love the voice of whoever raps first on that song... dude has a real "Biggie" voice. That beat is sick too.

Also liking

Yes I
TIME
Living
Always Strapped

eek.gif
props dude

Originally Posted by sonunox34

I have a confession.

The last few years or whatever the dude Time has been on here, I've hated him. His attitude and opinions were just too much.

BUT THIS MIXTAPE IS FIRE. I've had it playing on my iPod in my car for the last week.

Dollars fill my front pockets to the brim, I'm good *
Heater under my seater I wish a n would
Roll up on me crazy talkin' bout some f you pay me
I will pull out my .380 and leave you dead in the woods
From Midwest City Nights... this part has me geekin every time I hear it. Also I love the voice of whoever raps first on that song... dude has a real "Biggie" voice. That beat is sick too.

Also liking

Yes I
TIME
Living
Always Strapped

eek.gif
props dude

thanks fam... i really appreciate it...

first dude on Midwest City Nights is NT's own dreamhigh

Back
Top Bottom