‘X-Men’ Producer John Palermo Calls Kanye West A “Dumb N*gger,” Insults Julie Chen & Anderson Cooper

View media item 616293
Hollywood producer John Palermo is on the hot seat today after an offensive Facebook rant. Palermo is best known for producing the movies X-Men Origins: Wolverine and Drive. He’s also worked as actor Hugh Jackman’s producing partner.

The insults started flying in September. Referencing Kanye West and Kim Kardashian moving into a Bel Air mansion.

“There goes the neighborhood!!! It looks like a Poor Persian Palace, where’s Kris Jenner when you need her?! #MoneyCantBuyADumbN*ggerClass.”

Regarding CBS television host Julie Chen’s admission that she had plastic surgery to widen her eyes in an effort to further her care.

“I’m crazy about Julie Chen!!! Now that her eyes are finally open, she should leave Monster Moonves.”
In response to hearing that Anderson Cooper attended the opening of his boyfriend’s gay bar.

“#SmellsLikeLubeAndHIV.”

Palermo has since taken down his Facebook page, but he doesn’t seem very apologetic.

“I stopped caring about what Hollywood thinks of me years ago. I’ve got nothing to lose, nothing to gain. I’m a bored dude, unemployed, sitting at home in the Valley. For me, some of the best ways to overcome serious issues is to laugh about them. Because then you truly understand where that ignorance is coming from,” he told The Hollywood Reporter. “Maybe people [who take offense] will look in the mirror and say, ‘When was the last time I called Les Moonves and asked for an African-American to play opposite me?’ ”

Source: E! Online

:smh: Doesnt Emm Surprise Me

Oh. There are racist in Hollywood? Say word.

Until we get our own ****, this is what we have to deal with. Stop supporting his films and Hugh Jackman until he distances himself from this biggot if you're really mad.

I won't even RENT an X-Men movie now. Or watch anything with Hugh Jack in it. I'm cool on it. I wish more dudes would come out of the closet with their feels so I save some more money.

Last edited:
Oh. There are racist in Hollywood? Say word.

Until we get our own ****, this is what we have to deal with. Stop supporting his films and Hugh Jackman until he distances himself from this biggot if you're really mad.

I won't even RENT an X-Men movie now. Or watch anything with Hugh Jack in it. I'm cool on it. I wish more dudes would come out of the closet with their feels so I save some more money.

After working in Hollywood for 6 months, I must agree with this.

It's hard for me to look at scripted and non-scripted television the same way.

tumblr_lhf5j88E6K1qgwj4co1_500.gif

da N word is so damn overated....its amazing how everyone BUT white people is allowed to say it.

as far as asians getting eye surgery to lose their ethnic features = now THATS some sucka ****...

I look at his credits in IMDB, look at a picture of the dude and formulate in my head what might have happened in his life for him to do this.

Sensationalist title... there is no evidence he called kanye a "dumb N^$%$"...

Last edited:
Please ignore the troll don't let this go past page 1.

On topic: Kanye is an idiot an often classless. I respect his worth ethic but sometimes the things that come out of his mouth are ridiculous. Not to mention as a professional in the spotlight to not know how to appropriately carry yourself to the point you have the president of the united states throwing insults at you says a lot. I truly believe Kanye wants the best for his community / people while still pursuing his selfishness but he just always ends up doing wrong and that's what people are going to judge him for.

The director is most definitely racist, that had strong undertones. It was more about black people being classless and unwelcome in certain places of residence than it was about Ye.

On topic: Kanye is an idiot an often classless. I respect his worth ethic but sometimes the things that come out of his mouth are ridiculous. Not to mention as a professional in the spotlight to not know how to appropriately carry yourself to the point you have the president of the united states throwing insults at you says a lot. I truly believe Kanye wants the best for his community / people while still pursuing his selfishness but he just always ends up doing wrong and that's what people are going to judge him for.

Personally I dont see anything he said that would be deemed racistss. He was just cracking jokes

Back
Top Bottom