∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Season 2 was definitely not close to the other 2 seasons but it did have some gems in it. I loved the scenes where Vince Vaughn shot the dude in the belly and let him die on the floor while having a drink and Colin beating the **** outta the bully’s dad.

Nah season 2 was trash
It's not even that it just 'doesn't stack up to the other seasons', it's just bad

The setting reminds me of that josh harnett movie, him and other cops fought vampires in some snowy town.

I think we can all agree nothing lives up to season 1...but the rest were still good tv IMO. Nothing touching season 1, but will watch season 4, trailer looks cool

Still one of the best scenes on television.

Love that scene so many near misses when they are escaping, when they duck behind that brick wall and dudes just roll out strapped. The girl turns around hey, there they are. When they run into the shadows and high behind the bushes and the sirens are blaring.

Probably about to start True Detective season 3. Don’t know why I am about to start another show, when I haven’t finished another.

Back
Top Bottom