∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
lZ8NC8n.gif

aye the first season thread had 2888 posts., more than double of season 2. :wow:

but it was the fan theories that carried that thread :lol: :rofl:

I was late to TD S1, reading thru that thread afterwards was hilarious though :lol:

Last edited:
aye the first season thread had 2888 posts., more than double of season 2. :wow:

but it was the fan theories that carried that thread :lol: :rofl:

I was late to TD S1, reading thru that thread afterwards was hilarious though :lol:

That thread was wild :lol:

Dudes where throwing out wild theories and every couple pages a shade war would breakout. Even after the show was over

That thread was literally the Carcosa of NT.

Decided to rewatch this season in preparation for the finale.
The foreshadowing in the first episode alone :wow:

"Everybody gets touched."

aye the first season thread had 2888 posts., more than double of season 2.
eek.gif

but it was the fan theories that carried that thread
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I was late to TD S1, reading thru that thread afterwards was hilarious though
laugh.gif
That thread was wild
laugh.gif

Dudes where throwing out wild theories and every couple pages a shade war would breakout. Even after the show was over

That thread was literally the Carcosa of NT.
VERY WILD theories
mean.gif

it was all fun until the season ended on some extra regular **** 

I keep telling people the fan theories is part of what made season 1 so great. The Sharknado effect. The whole internet was watching and discussin it at the same time. It made for a much more exciting experience.

Y'all remember the finale was the same night as the Emmy awards, which McConaughey was of course at? **** was peak flat circle.

Last edited:
Y'all remember the finale was the same night as the Emmy awards, which McConaughey was of course at? **** was peak flat circle.

Umm, pretty sure it wasn't

I think was the Oscars that happen during the season

Last edited:
O yaaaaa S1 started in Jan and this started in June or whatever. Oscars are in the spring / Emmys summer

Back
Top Bottom