∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Damn nice foreshadowing from episode 3, when ray's dad tells him about the dream of him running in the forest and being killed. Even though that was all ray's dream anyways after he was shot from the riot shells.. I'm thinking the scarred lady had been working with the Mexicans the whole time.

Last edited:
I loved it. Not everything has to have a payoff. Or a happy ending.

Tied the story together in a messy bow and left it at that

Damn nice foreshadowing from episode 3, when ray's dad tells him about the dream of him running in the forest and being killed. Even though that was all ray's dream anyways after he was shot from the riot shells.. I'm thinking the scarred lady had been working with the Mexicans the whole time.

She definitely put them on to Frank and Ray when they left.

She was feeding them info the whole time.

**** that cop smh

Not my man Ray [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Show def lived up to expectations after watching the whole season ..phenomenal TV

Idk ..I had way more of an attachment to this seasons characters over season 1

Last edited:
Watching Rays last scenes hit me in the feels. Seeing his kid and sending that video recording. Damn man

Not my man Ray [emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Show def lived up to expectations after watching the whole season ..phenomenal TV

Idk ..I had way more of an attachment to this seasons characters over season 1

Me too..but be real had they killed off Rust last season we all would've been crying tears b

It's crazy..this is one of the first shows where the bad guys truly win and the good guys take the full L.

Back
Top Bottom