∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Damn everyone Twitter is killing the finale and the series. I'm convinced half the people didnt understand what was going on all season.

Im still sad at that ending :frown: :frown:

The only thing im still confused about is the twins thing. So the girl was the one they sent off on the bus and the guy was the killer but why did the guy flip out on Holloway during that story. Im still a lil confused about how the twins fitted into everything in the end

Damn everyone Twitter is killing the finale and the series. I'm convinced half the people didnt understand what was going on all season.

Because most of them didn't even know why most **** happened. They weren't paying attention. I admit this series wasn't the best but it did its job well.

Tony ?

I mean how could they barely show a character that played a big role in what was going on

Last edited:
Gonna re watch the entire thing this week. Love love loved this season. Colin and Vince really killed it

I'm just glad Bezzi got out alive (hopefully)...I thought something was going to happen to her on the boat

Yeah this season was a lil shaky but I still liked it and this whole episode had me on the edge of my seat. I just had this feeling of negativity every time Ray or Frank were on the screen like some type of boogie man was lurking behind them.

The only thing im still confused about is the twins thing. So the girl was the one they sent off on the bus and the guy was the killer but why did the guy flip out on Holloway during that story. Im still a lil confused about how the twins fitted into everything in the end
The part when he said caspere got his sister pregnant fueled him off

The twins were bascially getting revenge on caspere.

Last edited:
Tony ?

I mean how could they barely show a character that ? when he played a big role in what was going on

That's the entire point on why TD is amazing. It challenges conventional ways of making TV. What you see isn't everything. They're not holding your hand in everything.

Yeah this season was a lil shaky but I still liked it and this whole episode had me on the edge of my seat. I just had this feeling of negativity every time Ray or Frank were on the screen like some type of boogie man was lurking behind them.

Haha agreed, literally every scene with one of them was so tense and u felt like something bad was happen

Because most of them didn't even know why most **** happened. They weren't paying attention. I admit this series wasn't the best but it did its job well.

Well said. This show is like a fine music album. You'll never fully get it in one watch. You really need to watch it a few times to truly appreciate it

Tony ?

I mean how could they barely show a character that ? when he played a big role in what was going on

Forreal and he seemed like an idiot too. For him to set up everything like that was ehh. Also have the cops had that tracker on Rays car the whole time? And how did the Mexicans find Frank like that? I think seeing the way Frank struggle while he was dying was the saddest part :frown: I really wanted him and Ray to win afterall they been thru

No, I think Caspere was the father of the girl. They aren't twins. And their mom was pregnant again, and it was Caspere's.

I think.

That's the entire point on why TD is amazing. It challenges conventional ways of making TV. What you see isn't everything. They're not holding your hand in everything.

Ok i can get that in theory but Season 2 was far from amazing just IMO

That just sounds like drinking the kool aid talk to me :lol:

Last edited:

No, I think Caspere was the father of the girl. They aren't twins. And their mom was pregnant again, and it was Caspere's.

I think.

He just told dude he killed his dad. Caspere was Bird mask's father too

Think that is what set him off

I think.

Someone elaborate on this. I may have missed the part, gotta re watch that scene with velcoro n holloway

Back
Top Bottom