∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
I always count the upcoming episode that hasnt aired yet so thus 3 left, 8 total.

Last edited:
I find the character of Amelia to be unlikable too

Mostly because of the way she treats the Purcell case as a fun little hobby while seeming almost oblivious to how it's affecting Hays
it seems she just doesn't care. only thing she really cares about is her book. everything else is secondary

I feel like tonight’s episode is gonna blow the entire case open. Last two episodes will be spent piecing everything together

At least I hope :lol: i really have no idea what’s going on with this season

Season 3 best season, IMO followed very closely by season 1. Hated season 2.

true-detective-season-3-episode-5.jpg

At this point in time, I’m leaning S3>S1. Both are equal from a critical standpoint but my preferences lie with S3 in terms of storyline and characters

Season 3 best season, IMO followed very closely by season 1. Hated season 2.
At this point in time, I’m leaning S3>S1. Both are equal from a critical standpoint but my preferences lie with S3 in terms of storyline and characters

This season does not have the thrilling energy s1 has.

S3 is solely carried by the acting so far.

S1 had acting, story, and directing.

I am not at all interested in the why and how of the killer of this season the way I was for s1. Not to mention s1 ep 4.

So the theory about Hoyt basically buying Julie is true. The one Hoyt woman had a miscarriage or something. Then they bought Julie from Lucy

Back
Top Bottom