∞HBO: "True Detective: Night Country" (Late 2023)...Season 4 Set in Alaska…Starring Jodie Foster…Barry Jenkins Producing∞

How would you grade Season II of "True Detective" ?

• A

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • B

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • C

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • D

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • F

Votes: 8 16.0%

• Total voters
Sheesh.

I thought season 1 was untouchable. This season is on the cusp of greatness.

2 episodes left. I hope they deliver..

Couple thoughts:

-Henry smashing the white girl confirmed. What was that whole thing about withholding?
-That last scene with Hays and West. Legit thought Hays was gonna shoot him when he went to the window
-Did Tom kill Dan? How does he end up dead?
-Hoyt legit had someone in their pocket on the police force with Harris James
-Still need to answer who killed the boy and why? Was he really trying to save Julie?

Couple thoughts:

-Henry smashing the white girl confirmed. What was that whole thing about withholding?
-That last scene with Hays and West. Legit thought Hays was gonna shoot him when he went to the window
-Did Tom kill Dan? How does he end up dead?
-Hoyt legit had someone in their pocket on the police force with Harris James
-Still need to answer who killed the boy and why? Was he really trying to save Julie?
I think the withholding thing was about them keeping their emotions buried inside them. I did wonder the same thing, that was my take

Sooooo we thinking Roland and Tom had a relationship? I mean, when Roland picked him up from the bar, Tom crashed at his place right

Roland was pretty sensitive about the queer underground stuff

So the name on the gardener truck is the same last name of the boy who gave the info on the dolls...interesting

So the name on the gardener truck is the same last name of the boy who gave the info on the dolls...interesting
I'm thinking he did that to throw off the scent of people trying to find Julie. Thinking he ran off with her at some point between 1980 and 1990.

Sooooo we thinking Roland and Tom had a relationship? I mean, when Roland picked him up from the bar, Tom crashed at his place right

Roland was pretty sensitive about the queer underground stuff

The vibes in that car ride were mad strange.

This episode answered a lot of questions while simulataneously giving us enough information to figure out the story. Now we can just sit back and watch it unfold from a theatric standpoint

Binged watched 5 eps,

A jacked Stephen Dorff would make a good wolverine.

His character been dead for decades in the MCU anyways

Holy hell what an episode. I have a few theories running through my mind. Curious to see how the final 2 episodes play out.

hoyt-daughter.gif

td-pink-room.gif

wee-bey-reaction-gif.gif

Still dont have a grasp on what made Roland and Wayne fall out doe?

Was it just me or did toms hands look kinda tinted yellow and eyes look black while he was screaming in the interrogation?
Screen Shot 2019-02-11 at 1.13.09 AM.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom