╬:::OFFICIAL CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2013 Season Thread::: ╬ Cavs Win 2013 #1 Draft Pick in Lottery!!!!

5K.

Let's start the second half of the season
pimp.gif

great effort from the cavs tonight. Tristan is improving on his Freethrows and I love it!

I even see progression in Omri's game (though I think it may be as a result of the trade deadline coming up)

Antawn plays hard, Gee's pull up is getting better although I'd like to see less dribbling and more fluid ball movement.

great effort from the cavs tonight. Tristan is improving on his Freethrows and I love it!

I even see progression in Omri's game (though I think it may be as a result of the trade deadline coming up)

Antawn plays hard, Gee's pull up is getting better although I'd like to see less dribbling and more fluid ball movement.

30t6p3b.gif

Knicks are NOT that good of a team. Cavs should have had this one. I hope to see some trades. This is a playoff team if Anderson comes back hethh and we gain a few pieces.

Jamison, it's been real.

Ramon, your sick, you'll have a long career

30t6p3b.gif

Knicks are NOT that good of a team. Cavs should have had this one. I hope to see some trades. This is a playoff team if Anderson comes back hethh and we gain a few pieces.

Jamison, it's been real.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

30t6p3b.gif

Jamison, it's been real.

lol...it was a good game, good night

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

30t6p3b.gif

Jamison, it's been real.

lol...it was a good game, good night

Caught a few games (thanks for LeaguePass) over the season and I must say that Kyrie has some NASTY handles.. the ball just sticks to his hands.

Caught a few games (thanks for LeaguePass) over the season and I must say that Kyrie has some NASTY handles.. the ball just sticks to his hands.

This is good and all that we are winning but it's time to start tanking, we get no where with a low lotto pick, we need to build this team up with talent

This is good and all that we are winning but it's time to start tanking, we get no where with a low lotto pick, we need to build this team up with talent

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Sad, but true.

I want to see them win but really we need a couple of poor seasons and some luck in the lottery.

Back
Top Bottom