★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

This is in the running to be one of the best seasons so far. No eviction have ended with unanimous votes. All 3 evictions have all been blindsides. A divided house. No vets.

Brett the ****ing GOAT! “Just own it” :rofl:
Dude said that with a straight face. I’m rooting for Brett all the way.

This gotta be the best episode this season. Aside from that trash segment with rockstar climbing a damn wall. :sick:

Dont watch the show but Tyler looks like he'd be what Rocky Dennis wouldve been with a regular face.

Winston was so pissed. His exit interview was awkward. He looked like he wanted to go back in the house and murder everyone that voted him out.
When he said he threw Sam's friendship bracelet on the ground the crowd so wanted to boo him. Dude was a Cody wanna be.

:rofl: :rofl:

Winston was so pissed. His exit interview was awkward. He looked like he wanted to go back in the house and murder everyone that voted him out.
When he said he threw Sam's friendship bracelet on the ground the crowd so wanted to boo him. Dude was a Cody wanna be.

Lol he looked like he wanted to kill Scottie during the nomination ceremony. Dude definitely has some psycho in him.

Scottie rocking the flyknit shadow 1s though.

He's what I imagine some NT'ers would look and sound like

Devin Rockstar has a daughter

Scottie creeps me. Dude looks weird as hell

The shenanigan that went on after the hoh comp :rofl:

The misfits crew are really that dumb and clueless aren't they? They all deserve to go home
Was hoping JC would win the hoh and it would probably be a funny week.
Eff Sam...her jealousy is coming out

Last edited:
nah, Brett doesn't even scratch the surface of iconic houseguest
also, I can't stress enough how important the feeds are
the episodes are really just the story the producers want to tell
I only watch it to see the comps

the way Sam ran her HOH was nonsensical she didn't use the opportunity to gain any info or allegiance, she singled out 2 people for very personal reasons all while knowing one of them could return to the game because she didn't use the advantage she won in the previous weeks... she's a terrible player, she's either throwing a pity party for herself or acting very high and mighty all the time

Last edited:
This season is amazing. So many wild characters.

Bunch of you saying it, but “On my daughter’s birthday!” had me :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I keep forgetting Kaycee is even there and Angela seems like she's on valium. At least JC has a social game.

the way Sam ran her HOH was nonsensical she didn't use the opportunity to gain any info or allegiance, she singled out 2 people for very personal reasons all while knowing one of them could return to the game because she didn't use the advantage she won in the previous weeks... she's a terrible player, she's either throwing a pity party for herself or acting very high and mighty all the time

Agreed about Sam.

Ive been making more of an effort to watch After Dark and live feed clips people upload to youtube.

What do you think about Scottie?

Last edited:
I like Scottie, he's not the typical nerd, he's pretty athletic and not afraid to make moves
plus he's on to Tyler running things

Sam's voice

latest

I like Scottie, he's not the typical nerd, he's pretty athletic and not afraid to make moves
plus he's on to Tyler running things
Man that dude ain’t athletic. When he said he was your athletic nerd they were showing clips of him playing frisbee :rofl::rofl:

I keep forgetting Kaycee is even there and Angela seems like she's on valium. At least JC has a social game.

Agreed about Sam.

Ive been making more of an effort to watch After Dark and live feed clips people upload to youtube.

What do you think about Scottie?
Scottie got the best chance of taking that other side down. Fessie the biggest bum in the house man. Rockstar ain’t got an athletic bone in her. Bayleigh hasn’t shown me much other than she can take some Swaggy D

Man that dude ain’t athletic. When he said he was your athletic nerd they were showing clips of him playing frisbee :rofl::rofl:
those intro packages aren't the real thing they just have you do things that fit whatever archetype they cast you for
he's talked about doing CrossFit in the house, pretty agile on the rock climbing wall they have too.

The one girl Hayleigh said they had her on a tractor doing farm stuff because she's from Tx
said that is nothing like her in real life. This what i'm telling yall don't believe what you see on the show

Bayleigh is starting to make some in roads in the game, she's got her power app is starting to separate herself from her terrible alliance gaining ground with the other group
her and Tyler are in a bit of a cold war, they both know or suspect that the other is up to something and they just kind of bs each other whenever they talk, plus Kaycee seems to have a crush on Bayleigh and it's helping Bayleigh get close to that side

Last edited:

Agree with everything. I only watch the episodes for the live evictions. So much good stuff that don't even make it to TV.

Back
Top Bottom