★★ Big Brother 21 Premires Tuesday June 25, 2019 Cast Update 1st Page★★

I don't think I've ever seen someone change their mind mid replacement noms

Fine with either Kaitlyn or Rockstar going home. Hope neither win the battle back. They're both unbearable

Damn, I thought she would have no problem finishing that puzzle. She has been entertaining af

JC campaigned super hard to get Kaitlyn out all week, Tyler campaigned hard for her to stay
now that JC actually voted to keep Kaitlyn I think he's going to try to blame that vote on Tyler
which could cause Tyler's alliance to turn on him, smart move by JC if he does

Kaitlyns puzzle couldn’t keep her legs closed cost her the game..... ohhhh the irony :frown:

I hate that Rockstar might be in the jury. If it's Tyler vs Bayleigh in the final, she's gonna vote for Bayleigh because she's a woman

She mentally checked out. Took 10 minutes alone on that hip piece and couldn't even flip it horizontally

and they gave her 2.30 to do it..... 1.30 was all she needed....

and during the interview she still slurping tyler, when tyler was using her......talking about everything happens for a reason...lol

the pressure of the moment rattled her.

:lol: I was dying when she thanked Tony Robbins and Deepak Chopra in her speech

Bayleigh

Bayleigh is such a huge b*tch Jesus Christ...

And she's dumb for telling Rachel about the power app

I don't see the logic in her actions, she's just making herself a target after this week. I need to catch up on the feeds, I gotta be missing something.

I don't see the logic in her actions, she's just making herself a target after this week. I need to catch up on the feeds, I gotta be missing something.
That app she got gonna prevent her from going up anyways. Think she told Rachel as a way of kind of threatening the other side about trying to put her up next week. Regardless she dumb as hell. She don’t even know there’s a level 6 alliance. Bayleigh attack fessie for giving his point of view was stupid too. Definitely a horrible game played by bayleigh during her HOH. Like she held all this in and waited till she won HOH to let it ALL out

Tyler gon skate through this. He got level 6/JC/Scottie/Bayleigh all in his back pocket

Tyler is the only one that deserves to win this season. He's the only one actually playing the game well

Back
Top Bottom