☘️ Boston Celtics Official 2023-2024 Regular Season Thread ☘️

Excited to see this team finally healthy. Month until playoffs and we're finally going to see everyone in the same line up soon.

Maybe Thursday against the Suns :nerd:

I got banned from the NBA thread for posting a female >D

Anything C's related gonna have to be in here for now.

Looks like Fournier and Bob still out tomorrow. Jaylen and Kemba questionable with illnesses. So yeah gonna need to be close to full strength for Phoenix. Hopefully all this COVID B/S is done for the year. Enough is enough.

I got banned from the NBA thread for posting a female >D

Anything C's related gonna have to be in here for now.

Looks like Fournier and Bob still out tomorrow. Jaylen and Kemba questionable with illnesses. So yeah gonna need to be close to full strength for Phoenix. Hopefully all this COVID B/S is done for the year. Enough is enough.
The chick from a few days ago? She was fine :lol:
Hope it’s not a perma ban.

I feel like some of the players might be getting vaxxed up when I see the non-COVID illness description. Who knows though.

Who's excited?!

tenor-6.gif

I won’t be upset if we lose, let’s put it that way. Our guys are exhausted mentally. The fire just isn’t there this year, and I suspect that the very short offseason has something to do with it. Let’s just hope we can find a way to keep Fournier for a reasonable price this summer.

Really don't care what happens either way.

If all we are missing is Brown though, and if Timelord can actually play like 25 min, we shouldn't lose to the Wizards.

Gonna be in town for the weekend. Booked a table at Banners to watch us get beat down on Saturday night :lol: :smh:

Boston about to allow full capacity at sporting events in time for game 4. League still has final say on how many fans can attend the game. I predict the league will still limit attendance to less than 15-20%, which is fine by me. Gotta protect the players and fans.

BUT, if the league does allow full capacity in time for game 4, and the Nets are up 3-0, then Kyrie comes up injured and won’t play. That dude is ducking the boos that he rightfully has coming to him.

To me, it shows how invested in Brad the organization is in general. They easily could've just filled Ainge's spot with Zarren and if they didn't want Brad to be the coach anymore they could have let go of him completely. Ownership definitely believes in his basketball mind though.

It’s just weird how he’s been a coach for so long, and all of a sudden he seems so inspired to do great things in this new position. Is it genuine? Did Brad come to an epiphany that this is where he would shine the most? Or is it a charity move switcharoo? I feel like there should be a mourning period for his coaching career lol. Its very strange. He’s the only Celtics coach to have all those wins and no championship, doesn’t he feel like he missed out?Or maybe he does.

Last 3 seasons have just been a lot. All the stuff with the Kyrie team, last year with the bubble and being away from his family for extended time, and this year cramming all these games in a short period of time and probably missing his family a ton again. Could totally see him wanting a bit of a break.

He could've had both the IU job and the Pacers job and wanted neither. If he wanted to stay coaching the Celtics he could have. Think he just wants a break, and the Ainge role is an awesome job.

I'm interested to see who he surrounds himself with in the FO. Guessing Zarren is probably headed out.

Last 3 seasons have just been a lot. All the stuff with the Kyrie team, last year with the bubble and being away from his family for extended time, and this year cramming all these games in a short period of time and probably missing his family a ton again. Could totally see him wanting a bit of a break.

He could've had both the IU job and the Pacers job and wanted neither. If he wanted to stay coaching the Celtics he could have. Think he just wants a break, and the Ainge role is an awesome job.
I don’t feel like it was Brads decision to make tbh

Back
Top Bottom