⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

First episode is already out there early.

Here we go. Another dumbass kid doing something stupid. You got asthma but you go to the hood? You asking for trouble. Fam reaching at the bottom of the floor for his pump instead of stopping the car and grabbing it.

Dude going 20 mph acting like he was in some high speed pursuit where he couldn't keep his foot off the pedal.

On the flip, this dumbass kid rides this motorcycle fast as **** head on to this slow *** car. I wouldn't be surprised if he was suicidal. He hit the car straight on. No swerve at all.

Bring it back to the dumb judge's son. WHAT THE **** ARE YOU DOING?! Lean close to get blood coughed up on you? Put your fingers in his mouth? Start performing half *** cpr? Still aint get ya asthma pump!!! Leaving bloody fingerprints on the phone and calling 911! Just to leave dude's body to the dogs :smh:

Fam did EVERYTHING wrong to kick off this plot.

Oh and you kept the phone?!?! :stoneface:

This kid leaving evidence all in his house. Blood everywhere. Broke the damn washing machine instead of throwing away BLOODY CLOTHES! Of course his idiot was tells his father. He too dumb to think.

This kid gives a bad look to all ppl with asthma.

Wow Walter White is the wild involved judge. I've never seen a judge do that much questioning and visit the alleged crime scene on his own just to prove a cop is a liar :lol:

That this kid that got killed is the son of a crime lord is just icing.

Look at this dedicated father destroying evidence :lol: Fam don't know nothing about cancer talking about his PSA 200 :rofl: That's metastasized death.

Love the cast

Heisenberg
Clay Davis running game in N.O.
My boy Arnold "AR" Rothstein from Boardwalk Empire
Hope Davis bae

I'm in for this.

S2

Last edited:
Looks dope. Forgot this was starting tonight. Will probably give it a look tomorrow, but the trailer makes me think I’m in for the season.

Watched episode one

It took some time getting there, but I'm intrigued.

This is supposed to be nine episodes? Not sure if I see that.

First episode snapped. I'm in.

I like the mental dynamic of it. The dilemma of parenthood and the decisions that need to be made in the event your kid fks up

Watched episode one

It took some time getting there, but I'm intrigued.

This is supposed to be nine episodes? Not sure if I see that.
Given how wildly this kid ****ed up for a good 20 min of the show fumbling leaving the scene I can see this get really wold with how far the father goes to cover this up and then possibly work to frame someone else.

Also there's a chance this goes really left when the son is revealed responsible and this crime lord goes after the son and the judge.

Just caught the first episode and I agree the beginning is all over the place. Not trying to be “that guy” but the representation of blacks was somewhat tasteless. I understand the setting of the show but it was too many negative stereotypes forced on you at the same time early on...just my two cents.

With the rest of the show, this kids actions are almost epic:smh: . The episode picks up towards the end for me so Im locked in. Cranston is one of the goats so I know he’s going to deliver.

Was the son trying to make every mistake possible?

Also, why not burn the clothes instead of throwing them in the river?

Hopefully Clay Davis gets to drop is signature line one time :lol:

Was really hoping they didn’t find something at the scene but I knew they would. So the police didn’t see the inhaler at the scene of the accident??

anywho. Kid was pissing me off with how sloppy he was lol kept wondering why the show kept giving us these shots of the dogs...and then the dog grabs the bloody rag and brings it inside the house :lol:

All in on this show

I don’t think the police saw the inhaler bc homie hit reverse w the bike attached to the car still , altering the scene location....the dog also licked up some forensics it seemed

Sloppy police work still though I concur

Agreed on it being a poor misrepresentation of blacks , that opening scene was cringey when it came to race relations .....just bc whites do that to blacks doesn’t mean it’s the same when races are reversed smh stop w that fear narrative....Maybe they’ll shed some light on what happened in that area w his mom.

Definitely could have done without the cpr scene or the dog licking the kids blood. Smh.
Crazy to have to think how far you’d go to protect your kids.

Wow got too complicated with the car. Just get rid of it. Got your mans to do it who got his mans who got some kid :smh: Ridiculous lies on top of more lies.

Now this kid might get sent up on a murder charge :smh:

This is bad.

Fam got tortured, family lowkey threatened, **** might start a gang war, and pled out :smh: ****ed up system we got.

Smart to get that alibi straight but this **** gonna unravel quick anyway.

Looks like this judge doesn't always get it right on his cases either.

The son having sex with the teacher reveal is funny.

Last edited:
Wow got too complicated with the car. Just get rid of it. Got your mans to do it ho got his mans who got some kid :smh: Ridiculous lies on top of more lies.

Now this kid might get sent up on a murder charge :smh:

This is bad.

Fam got tortured, fam lowkey threatened, shut might start a gang war, and pled out :smh: ****ed up system we got.

Smart to get that alibi straight but this **** gonna unravel quick anyway.

Looks like this judge doesn't always get it right on his cases either.

The son having sex with the teacher reveal is funny.
I def went back to Ep 1 after The teacher scene:wow::wow::pimp::pimp:

show is good so far, the sons panic state bothered me at times but Im in off the strength of Walter White

Last edited:
I can't watch this show anymore. I'm too heated. I'm TOO heated. Dead *** can't rock with anybody affiliated with this show. What they did to this young black man. Walter white dead to me. I'm pulling up on showtime. Bouta start a GoFundMe.

Free Kofi.

I can't watch this show anymore. I'm too heated. I'm TOO heated. Dead *** can't rock with anybody affiliated with this show. What they did to this young black man. Walter white dead to me. I'm pulling up on showtime. Bouta start a GoFundMe.

Free Kofi.
Its fiction

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom