⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

I know this is a TV show but I want to beat this white kid up so much! Just enjoy your privilege dummy.

Trying to make an art project out of getting away with murder :smh:

He really pissed me off when he was smiling in the elevator. (When they asked what his charge was)

Big bro Baxter knows it wasn’t Kofi. He must. Was getting super upset when he went to medical.

Still waiting on the dna from that inhaler tho 👀

The Judge is doing a hell of a job cleaning up his dummy son's mistakes

He being careless. He asked about a time specifically and then all of a sudden that goes missing? Also, there’s going to be footage of the dad going to the gas station that they didn’t show he thought to delete.

:lol: :lol:

The **** was this white ppl dancing scene?

The wife about to cause a mass murder event cuz of the judge and Adam's lies.

Clay Davis barking on the judge leading to a perfect Walter White handling his friends moment. Thought he was talking to Jesse for a sec.

Kofi a dumb boy. Camera goes off and you don't even look around for a weapon. Just stand quietly as death approaches you. Dummy know latin but don't know how to fend for himself.

But don't worry Adam proves even dumber. Tells his teacher/lover he killed the Baxter kid. I bet she uses that to get exposed when the judge finds out they're ****ing.

Then Kofi decides to face the Baxter brother :smh: ****** want to die I see (he probably won't but ****).

Kofi a dumb boy. Camera goes off and you don't even look around for a weapon. Just stand quietly as death approaches you. Dummy know latin but don't know how to fend for himself.

Then Kofi decides to face the Baxter brother :smh: ****** want to die I see (he probably won't but ****).

:smh:

I was thinking he was going to block the door or try to get something.

They have it to match it with DNA that's in the criminal database. Assuming Adam isn't in there so they won't find anything..

The mob family has it. Was hoping adams prescription was on it.

Last edited:
With the whole investigation that they're not really showing given Kofi pled guilty I do find it weird they're not focusing a bit more on the fact that the car's owner is a judge.

There's never really an investigation after the police "get their man." That's often the issues with these sort of cases. They want to clear the murder off of their books and move on to the next crime they have to solve.

They have the murder weapon and the confession.

Master Zik Master Zik What do you think happens to Kofi? Man’s rolled right up to Baxter’s cell and introduced himself. I can o Lt imagine he’s going to try and appeal to Baxter’s reasonable side. It’s Tv, no way he makes it to Episode 5.....
You would think death is an option but I dont think so yet.

They either fight or I feel the more interesting angle.is he tells him the truth. He got told to steal a car and then got arrested. Kofi does or says something that's believable and then the family and corrupt cops start looking in another direction.

JB podcast got me dying by revealing Chet Hank's is on the show :rofl:

Parks trying to convince them Chet plays the second imprisoned Baxter son.

Oh wow.

Off rip, Kofi dead. Guess that was a stupid move like I thought.

****ing cold world. They just moved on. Now his little brother about to be swallowed alive by the same cycle.

The boy AR is such a good actor. The wife is TRYING him though. I wouldn't be taking all of those get a motorcycle stabs.

Margo Martindale 🔥 Series about to hit a whole new gear now.

Cranston with the lowkey acting clinic. The way this judge is handling characters with finesse is so masterful. Fam coming up with complete irrelevant sidebars and tangents. Giving hollow family speeches, coming with analogies and slices of life :lol:

These Baxters coldblooded. Talk about going big. Don't see how that's a shot against the gang though.

damn didn't know that...

now I gotta avoid this thread till Mondays lol

Back
Top Bottom