OFFICIAL 2023-24 FOOTY THREAD ⚽️: Champions League semifinals this week

Who will win the 2023/24 Champions League?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So he padded his own stats on the way to a 6th place finish. Lots of United fans have come to the realization that he actually made them worse. Why should that be rewarded?
Russell Westbrook won an MVP bro

Plus they robbed him of one and gave it to Modric in 2018

He not gonna win anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️

So he padded his own stats on the way to a 6th place finish. Lots of United fans have come to the realization that he actually made them worse. Why should that be rewarded?

And those United fans are morons who are in their feelings because he wants to leave.

Do you not remember the CL last year?

How many times he saved them.

Come on man. Stop this. You’re better than this.

I have to be honest though, I find it harder and harder to take France Football and the BdO seriously. The award lost a lot of credibility to me when they chose not to give it out in 2020.
They've definitely lost a lot of credibility over the years but they always had a giant list of noms before too. Seems they like giving newcomers the nods over the proven commodities when it's close.

Their choices though don't seem to follow any defined criteria and the decision to snub/rob Lewa in 2020 was a legit farce.

And those United fans are morons who are in their feelings because he wants to leave.

Do you not remember the CL last year?

How many times he saved them.

Come on man. Stop this. You’re better than this.

I’m just salty my boy Leo wasn’t named despite actually winning trophies in 2022.

Ron was still one of the top scorers in the Prem at 37 and there's forwards with less goal contributions on the list tbf :lol:

Was a **** season for the club but he did quite well for himself individually honestly

Last edited:
At the beginning of every season rolaholic rolaholic always changes his avy to a newly acquired United transfer.

Haven’t seen anything from him lately.

Don’t worry tho bro - I got your back.

Load it up.

1660334755443.png

Ronaldo left Juve last year to escape Rabiot and Morata. And now these MFers are about to go to United.

Throw this club in Mariana Trench.

If Memphis knows whats good for him, he goes to Juve. His career trajectory changed when he went to United for the first time. And he's contemplating going back there? These footballers and their camps have lost it

Back
Top Bottom