⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD:

Status
Not open for further replies.
SmartSelect_20220124-174840_Twitter.jpg

Can't blame him on being apprehensive about more surgery.

Also seems like Vlahovic signs with Juve in this window

SmartSelect_20220124-174840_Twitter.jpg

Can't blame him on being apprehensive about more surgery.

I’m going to keep saying this….

Fati needs to leave Barcelona.

Just a multitude of weird things going on behind the scenes for a long time now.

Yup

Fiorentina end up getting their money for him with him out of a contract in 5-6 months and he gets to go where he wanted, great for both sides. They desperately needed some new firepower in attack.

If this means Arsenal turn their focus on someone like Isak then they could still end up in good position, don't see how Jovic is any improvement on what they already have though.

Would also start a little domino effect

Apprently they're back in for him and are gonna try to bring him in along with Tagliafico over the final week of the window, still need to have some departures first though

I’m going to keep saying this….

Fati needs to leave Barcelona.

Just a multitude of weird things going on behind the scenes for a long time now.

that's horrible. how you gonna tell a 19 year old kid he MUST give a decision on another surgery within a few hours. i hope he gets outta there ASAP

Last edited:
British cuisine ain't it

The roasts and pies are good.

Now that I think about it, baking is their strong point. Everything else is meh
I remember watching a Becks interview of him talking about how much he missed his pie and mash (when they lived in Spain).
Victoria was disgusted by it. 😂

Those ultras aren't gonna do **** :lol:, the best players in the league have been getting sold to Juve, Milan or Inter by their clubs for as long as Serie A has been around.

Huge deal for Juve to get done in their current state though, shows they've still got pull.

Never gets minutes but the club is hellbent on keeping him for next season, I wonder why...

erik-ten-hag-embraces-a-shirtless-donny-van-de-beek-after-ajax-knocked-out-juventus-in-the-quarter-finals--add-video.jpg

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom