Me right now, live....not even joking

“DONDE ESTÁ LO TÍOS!?!?!?!

LOS TÍOS!?!?

DONDE ESTÁ LO TÍOS HOMBRE!?!?”

“I AM HAVING A VERY BAD DAY, IM IN NO MOOD..”

Last edited:
Europa League gonna be lit tho, right fellas? :lol: :lol:

giphy.gif

Real need to keep James, if anything having him around will keep Isco from being fat and useless. And the competition could get you two serviceable players instead of zero. Also the 4-3-3 isn’t going to cut it with this team now that we didn’t acquire Pogba, who can score as a CM. We gotta look into a 4-2-3-1. And now that Asensio is out and nobody wants Bale it’s time to just reintegrate him back into the squad.

Apparently the official RM store at the Bernabeu started selling James’s jersey, the RM account started following him again (and he followed some guys,) and since Napoli and Atleti have moved on all signs indicate he’s staying. And that’s a good thing.

Van de Beek publicly seems doubtful about his move to RM as does his coach. I guess this is one downside to James staying? No bag left for VdB?

Idk why it won't let me post this but Sergio Valentin said everything is agreed upon with Ajax & Vdb but Zidane is holding it up

SmartSelect_20190814-065927_Boat Browser.jpg

Let Modric & Casemiro go

More CP d-riding :stoneface: :smh:. He wasn' even part of that team that won the EL

Liverpool finna wash em anyway

More CP d-riding :stoneface: :smh:. He wasn' even part of that team that won the EL

Liverpool finna wash em anyway

I mean.. what do you expect? Which Chelsea player’s face would you use in that image if it was your publication?

From a business standpoint, Pulisic will get you more views/clicks/likes/retweets/comments.

Last edited:
I mean.. what do you expect? Which Chelsea player’s face would you use in that image if it was your publication?

someone who was a part of that Europa League squad, like World Class. Then again part of the reason CP is in Chelsea IMO is for marketing

someone who was a part of that Europa League squad, like World Class. Then again part of the reason CP is in Chelsea IMO is for marketing
I hear you, but if I’m B/R.. I’m using Pulisic to build hype for the match over anyone currently on the squad. Especially since the game will be on B/R Live for American viewers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom