⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
right when i was ready to slander the **** out of koeman especially when i saw the 3-5-2 with dembele at the forward position, barca plays their best match of the season. dembele was unplayable today now he's lined up with the last defender. this sevilla squad that played barca off the pitch in the copa was lost against this lineup. probably too little too late but the copa del rey match rematch on wednesday is gonna be a great match with barca down 2-0. this formation was the best barca have looked

I'm shocked that we bounced back so quick, especially getting an assist and goal by the chelski players then a penalty call going our way.

Are leicester tired or just an off day? Our backup players did fine but also looked slow

This is from the USSF's Annual General Meeting which took place via Zoom yesterday. Seth Jahn (who's on the athlete council) spoke against policy 604-1 (Kneeling Policy) spittin' the same right-wing talking points you'd hear on Fox News. So far today, he still in the Athlete's Council. The USSF gave this half-*** press release below. Cincy Cone (who's the federation's President) heard all this **** and did NOTHING! As if we need any more proof that the USSF needs to be dissolved. These guys now run parallel to the GOP. So far, we have heard nothing from the usual talking soccer heads like Taylor Twellman speak on this yet. This should be a big story but sadly isn't. I can only support the players at this point :smh: :smh:

soundbite & full qoute from his 7 min rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom