⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.
In other golden boy news look at Fernando Torres since retiring
3E37DC5B-E0FE-486E-A5E4-D5855E585F5E.jpeg

Holy ****, my man has aged well

Bron responds and he did he homework :lol:

They need to sit and talk, because Zlatan could be talking about Hong Kong comments. So it might be a miscommunication - But if it’s not about the Hong Kong comments, LeBron with a class response. 🔥

Bron responds and he did he homework :lol:

They need to sit and talk, because Zlatan could be talking about Hong Kong comments. So it might be a miscommunication - But if it’s not about the Hong Kong comments, LeBron with a class response. 🔥

nah **** that. lebron doesn't need to sit down with zlatan. zlatan needs to shut his ***** *** up.
hes a white man that lived as 1%er in america for like less than 2 years. there is absolutely nothing zlatan can say to him.
lebron has done more than any other athlete in this generation. zlatan needs to stay in racist *** italy and mind his own damn business. no one gives a **** what zlatan thinks over here

nah **** that. lebron doesn't need to sit down with zlatan. zlatan needs to shut his ***** *** up.
hes a white man that lived as 1%er in america for like less than 2 years. there is absolutely nothing zlatan can say to him.
lebron has done more than any other athlete in this generation. zlatan needs to stay in racist *** italy and mind his own damn business. no one gives a **** what zlatan thinks over here

Agreed........I’m just saying if Zlatan said what he said about LeBron because of the Hong Kong/China remarks - that’s understandable. If not, F Him. We talked about this yesterday btw.

Does anyone watch Rangers here? Cause from what I’ve read Gerrard has done miracles.

Y’all May finally have a good English manager. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom