⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: Leicester v City, Lyon v Brest, Troyes v PSG, Sandhausen v Leipzig, Wiesbaden v BVB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welp :lol:

In for Bailly karate kicking Ibra on a clearance somehow :lol:

20210226_072304.jpg

Zlatan sounding more sus by the day

And he was playing in LA when protests were happening too :smh: :smh:

Definitely been suspect lately.

But is it just me that Zlatan could be referencing LeBron’s dumbass comments about Hong Kong and China? I mean LeBron’s comments were absurd when he had no idea about the history of Hong Kong and China.

I think Zlatan should clarify, definitely suspicious Eastern European type of vibes coming from lately tho.

On this geopolitical theme, a Catalan rapper has been jailed because he’s been dissing Spain and the monarchy, Catalans are protesting in Spain because of this. Spain with another L.

Definitely been suspect lately.

But is it just me that Zlatan could be referencing LeBron’s dumbass comments about Hong Kong and China? I mean LeBron’s comments were absurd when he had no idea about the history of Hong Kong and China.

I think Zlatan should clarify, definitely suspicious Eastern European type of vibes coming from lately tho.

He should clarify since we don't know if this has to do with the China/HK stuff or not. I still can't believe he basically told Bron to shut up and dribble. Out of all the wild **** Zlatan said over the years, I was not expecting that :smh:

He should clarify since we don't know if this has to do with the China/HK stuff or not. I still can't believe he basically told Bron to shut up and dribble. Out of all the wild **** Zlatan said over the years, I was not expecting that :smh:

If that’s what Zlatan was saying, if he was referencing what LeBron has done in this country, he should get smacked in the mouth.

His parents fled Bosnia or wherever TF they’re from to go to Sweden to stop a government that wanted to shut them up. He should clarify.

could you imagine Lamps and Stevie managing the Old Firm derby since they can't go to their real teams? gotta play FIFA CM another way :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom