⚽️THE FOOTY THREAD: PSG v Bayern

Who Will Win Champions League?

• Bayern Munich

• Paris Saint-Germain

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW it’s a whack *** call and y’all deserved to win

Ultimately this what I’m not mad about this result. The team played phenomenal its just sometimes **** happens. I’ll save my anger for a result like this AND the team plays like dog****

2nd game of the season drawing against a great side, I’ll take it in stride.

Ultimately this what I’m not mad about this result. The team played phenomenal its just sometimes **** happens. I’ll save my anger for a result like this AND the team plays like dog****

2nd game of the season against drawing a great side, I’ll take it in stride.
We sure didn't play great though. We were ripe for the taking.

We sure didn't play great though. We were ripe for the taking.
Yea not the best performance at all from spurs today but took the two chances well when they came. Although I think both we’re lapses of concentration on our part. Ederson was taking up the position he always take for us I’m not mad at that, but defense should not let Lamela get that shot off. Second goal just caught sleeping after a substation on a corner no excuse for that on the players part. Gotta keep your head in it at all times

End of this Valencia match. Wow.
90+10?? What went on there?
c27769ca84ea7813cab9a226c9e17782.png

Nothing to get into that pogba KDB debate been a wrap
EE0830AE-B48A-4408-8D13-9DE6C46544FF.gif

Who said anything about Pogba
D306D98C-8187-4AD3-B295-B88B7B52A2F4.png

For me, no player in the league performs their role in their team as well as N’golo Kante at Chelsea. He has improved on the ball since his move to Chelsea and we all know what he does off the ball. Absolutely dominants midfields by himself. The speed, the energy, the anticipation, the technique, what a player.

kdb is pretty good too.

So...

Why exactly did city feel the need to buy cancelo?

They want to hog all the talent. Mourinho was right, City B team could win the the EPL :lol:

Honestly City should have focused on buying a second striker instead of another RB. Jesus ain’t it. Remember João Felix was suppose to go to City :sick::wow:

City bought the wrong Portuguese player, especially since it’s looking like Cancelo is gonna ride the bench all season long.

This is ridiculous.

Aight I wasn’t made about the decision till now...Laporte arm was in the position it was cause it was being pulled which is foul...I’d love to know how the ref looking at the replay can see the ball to arm contact but not Laporte arm being pulled which lead to that contact in the first place
0F163F74-26FC-4162-8FF6-36425FBC8C12.jpeg

Who said anything about Pogba
D306D98C-8187-4AD3-B295-B88B7B52A2F4.png

For me, no player in the league performs their role in their team as well as N’golo Kante at Chelsea. He has improved on the ball since his move to Chelsea and we all know what he does off the ball. Absolutely dominants midfields by himself. The speed, the energy, the anticipation, the technique, what a player.

kdb is pretty good too.
Ohh I thought that’s where it was going my mistake
68A07012-2430-4032-94EC-46AC9D77CA25.gif

Kante is an incredible midfielder no doubt but KDBs threat going forward as well as him never being scared to get back and defend makes him a great box to box midfielder. He’s like the opposite Kante. Box to box excelling going forward and is good defensively while Kante box to box excelling defensively and is good going forward.

KDBs got a Yaya 13/14 season in him minus a bit more physical dominance

They want to hog all the talent. Mourinho was right, City B team could win the the EPL :lol:

Honestly City should have focused on buying a second striker instead of another RB. Jesus ain’t it. Remember João Felix was suppose to go to City :sick::wow:

City bought the wrong Portuguese player, especially since it’s looking like Cancelo is gonna ride the bench all season long.

This is ridiculous.

Too early to say he’s gonna ride the bench only the second match

Ohh I thought that’s where it was going my mistake
68A07012-2430-4032-94EC-46AC9D77CA25.gif

Kante is an incredible midfielder no doubt but KDBs threat going forward as well as him never being scared to get back and defend makes him a great box to box midfielder. He’s like the opposite Kante. Box to box excelling going forward and is good defensively while Kante box to box excelling defensively and is good going forward.

KDBs got a Yaya 13/14 season in him minus a bit more physical dominance

Too early to say he’s gonna ride the bench only the second match

Well Kyle Walker is another world class RB who just so happens to be an England international. So I don’t see Cancelo taking his place, no way. Cancelo can play LB tho, but that’s not ideal.

Still an odd transfer from City, Juve, and Cancelo’s perspective.

Jesus was great after coming in and was unlucky to not have the winner today. Far from a bum.
Well Kyle Walker is another world class RB who just so happens to be an England international. So I don’t see Cancelo taking his place, no way. Cancelo can play LB tho, but that’s not ideal.

Still an odd transfer from City, Juve, and Cancelo’s perspective.
It is gonna be tough but he’s also younger so he will be around longer than walker for that spot to be his own. I think it was a buy for the future and better depth for right now cause he’s an upgrade on Danilo. Makes sense for us not much for juventus outside of financial reasons imo.

Also that made me realize for what it’s worth England had the best right back depth in the world :lol: two world class right backs in walker and TAA great young talent in AWB and if push comes to shove tripper can put in a decent shift if he has to like he did at the World Cup

Jesus was great after coming in and was unlucky to not have the winner today. Far from a bum.

It is gonna be tough but he’s also younger so he will be around longer than walker for that spot to be his own. I think it was a buy for the future and better depth for right now cause he’s an upgrade on Danilo. Makes sense for us not much for juventus outside of financial reasons imo.

Also that made me realize for what it’s worth England had the best right back depth in the world :lol: two world class right backs in walker and TAA great young talent in AWB and if push comes to shove tripper can put in a decent shift if he has to like he did at the World Cup

Stop that

Portugal’s RB’s > England’s RB’s

Cancelo, Semedo, Pereira :pimp:

Pereira won’t be at Leicester long btw, he’ll end up at a big club. Even tho he’s been amazing for Leicester.

Nothing wrong with his positioning Imo cause he’s instructed to do that for us, part of the risk we take. Midfield was at fault for letting the shot come off. Could’ve done better in both spots I guess

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with his positioning Imo cause he’s instructed to do that for us, part of the risk we take. Midfield was at fault for letting the shot come off. Could’ve done better in both spots I guess

He’s instructed to be a yard or more away from the center of the goal?

What?

You can’t even see the left side of the post :lol:

D6EB2733-E1B3-4E1D-AE80-A6EBFAD02367.jpeg

He’s instructed to be a yard or more away from the center of the goal?

What?

:lol:

lowkey yea, hes off his line alot for us its part of his playstyle. 99% he gets to the ball first anticipating the pass or the midfield cuts it out first. Rarely this happens though first time in a while he's been caught out like that, just part of the risk of trying to be so proactiv. I wouldnt want him to play any different though

lowkey yea, hes off his line alot for us its part of his playstyle. 99% he gets to the ball first anticipating the pass or the midfield cuts it out first. Rarely this happens though first time in a while he's been caught out like that, just part of the risk of trying to be so proactiv. I wouldnt want him to play any different though

upload_2019-8-17_18-33-13.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom