⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
That City Jersey, I can’t tell if it’s purple or their maroonish color.

I honestly don’t think it looks bad but I’m a sucker for purple, it’s my favorite color.

It’s why I always love Fiorentina kits, RM 2017 Home and Away, and Valladolid kits (sometimes)

That City Jersey, I can’t tell if it’s purple or their maroonish color.

I honestly don’t think it looks bad but I’m a sucker for purple, it’s my favorite color.

It’s why I always love Fiorentina kits, RM 2017 Home and Away, and Valladolid kits (sometimes)

I wish it was marrronish but nah it’s straight purple. I don’t mind purple as a color we’ve worn purple a few times in away kits I’m cool with it BUT never on the home shirt :sick: Save the purple for an away or 3rd kit

It’s more like the kit is just wrong more than it being a bad design :lol:

If puma wanna use purple so bad they should’ve just modernized this shirt from back in the day and have that be next seasons away
A6EBD36A-C10A-4613-9A55-23B25B9A92A7.jpeg

Bruno did me dirty. Here I am trying to get him a transfer to a top club and he goes ahead and scores on us :smh:

TrophyLess what a joke this year is

The minor kit clash in the German cup final annoying. Bayern in a red top and white shorts and Leipzig in white top and red shorts. Like just have Bayern wear all red and Leipzig all white lol

How the hell did Tolisso come back so early to be playing in the DFB Pokal? :lol:

What an amazing first touch by Coman on that goal
that soft cushion on that first touch had everybody fooled, then the second touch into open space to get away from everybody to set up the shot with his left foot :pimp:

The minor kit clash in the German cup final annoying. Bayern in a red top and white shorts and Leipzig in white top and red shorts. Like just have Bayern wear all red and Leipzig all white lol

For real man, **** had my eyes all phoked up.

#PurpleGang:pimp:

Classic high level teams. You can win the league, get to the finals of other championships and still get fired:pimp:

Just realised that of Nas leaves Barca FDJ can get the Cruyff #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom